Happy Milestone Day!!!
Happy Spring!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I love Mondays here on the Thanksgiving Thread! So many things to look forward to and to celebrate, 1/3rd of the way back it a big boost! The cold snap over the weekend gave me lots of Thanksgiving feels! Happy 1st Day of Spring!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 247
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 225
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 164

Happy Super Spring! Today folks we have 247 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 225 days to go until November, and 164 days left until The Bers. Our next milestone will be on Thursday. That’s not today nor tomorrow but heck we just had a milestone yesterday right? And it will be Tom Turkey Day #4. Big time. Now we move along in our Super Spring here (and you notice I had it as our intro for today) with the first full day of spring. It arrived yesterday late afternoon/early evening. And folks it’s picture day. You may want to post a picture of a turkey right now so we can dream about it all spring long. I’m really happy with where we are folks. This time of year kind of reminds me of September, in a way. With all the nicer weather ahead of us and all the fun stuff too it kind of feels a little like September where you’re excited but haven’t touched all the fun stuff yet. And in this instance it’s more of the spring stuff. But that’s good. I always think of how when baseball starts how it won’t end till kids are trick or treating. That really wows me. Keep it real turkey fans and have a great 2nd day of your week ok? I hope you all enjoy your Tuesday and I will come back tonight hopefully to post a picture or 2 of Thanksgiving/Turkey stuff. And I hope you get to post one as well if you have the chance and the pictures worth of sharing (gobble gobble). Have a great Super Spring!​

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 246
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 224
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 163

Happy Spring Mid-Week! Today folks we have 246 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 224 days left until November, and 163 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone will be here tomorrow already folks with our Tom Turkey Day #4! But today, as we continue in the extremely early stages of our Super Spring we give you this weekly poll!

On Thanksgiving Day, what is the first moment it feels like Thanksgiving?

• The moment I wake up
  • The moment the turkey goes into the oven
  • The moment the Macy’s Parade comes on t.v.
  • The moment that we sit down to eat our dinner
  • For me, I’m going with B. I recognize when I wake up it’s Thanksgiving and feel a joy in me almost no other morning can make me feel, however, it really feels like Thanksgiving when we put the turkey in the oven which is before the parade comes on. What about you? I hope you’re all doing good this week turkey fans as we move solidly into the middle of this week. Spring is here. Enjoy every moment of it. Have a great Spring Mid-Week!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I have to go with "A" on this one. Going to sleep on Thanksgiving Eve is kind of exciting, knowing what is coming the next day. Very similar to Christmas Feelings. And when I wake up on Thanksgiving morning, the day is off to the races - we start off with doing a 3.5 mile "Turkey Trot" fun run and then things start getting busy busy. That first moment that I am awake and it dawns on me - "IT'S THANKSGIVING" ! Those are some happy moments there.

Have a great day!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image