happy_elf_100.png

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 250
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 228
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 167

Happy Final Winter Weekend! Today folks we have 250 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 228 days left until November, and 167 days to go until The Bers. It’s milestone day folks as we have reached the 250-Day Marker Till Thanksgiving. That’s it now no count will be closer to the 3s than the 2s or lower going forward. Incredible. Our next milestone will be will be the day after tomorrow. WHAT? Already? Yes. It will be the Arrival Of Spring. And this is big folks because we will have completed a full season of 3 seasons on our road back to autumn. So be here for that on Monday. That will be a big milestone for sure. Nothing quite beats the first day of spring (except maybe the first day of autumn). It’s a great thing to bring in the new season of spring. And folks we are here in our Super Spring in this thread as we started a few days early on St. Patrick’s Day. And we continue our 3-day weekend in this thread with no pressure and a laid-back feeling. Hopefully all of you will get your weekend kicked off on the right note and have a great start to it. And I hope you all have had a great week and now are ready to enjoy the best part which is the weekend. Keep it going turkey fans all weekend long and if you find any more news about Thanksgiving make sure you let us all know here ok? Thanks for that and for your help. Have a great Final Winter Weekend!​

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
We have a very chilly morning today. With the fireplace going, and me watching some of last year's Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, it feels like a holiday today. So with it being a milestone day, I guess it is!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 249
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 227
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 166

Happy Farewell To Winter! Today folks we have 249 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 227 days left until November and 166 days to go until The Bers. Our next milestone will be tomorrow folks when we reach the Arrival Of Spring. It will be a big one for sure. It means we’ll have completed 1 of 3 seasons on our journey back to autumn. We move ahead in the very (very) early stages of our Super Spring feeling good as spring officially begins tomorrow as we mentioned in our milestone mention. And we close out our 3-day weekend later tonight here so let’s enjoy this 2nd half of our real weekend and 3rd 3rd of our Thanksgiving Thread Weekend. Indeed folks with winter ending today it makes me smile. Knowing that we will not see winter again until AFTER we go through the entire autumn and Thanksgiving Season. Hard to believe that but it is indeed true. So it’s a big turning point for sure as we head into the new week ahead of us. And we’ll have all the usual stuff here that you love Monday through Thursday. You know it by now. And hopefully you like our routines and schedules in this thread. I think it fits nicely. Well folks I’m just ready to enjoy my Sunday in a relaxing way for the most part. And I do hope that most of you get to do the same. Keep it real turkey gobblers. Have a great time. Have a great Farewell To Winter!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Happy last day of winter! And it sure feels like winter today! I'm honestly going to try to go outside and "enjoy" it. The sweatfest will make its appearance in about 3 months from now, and cold mornings like this will be a fantasy when we are suffering through the heat and humidity.

If the wind stays calm and I can have a fire in my fire pit, that will pretty much be my "farewell to winter" activity.

Have a great day!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Happy last day of winter! And it sure feels like winter today! I'm honestly going to try to go outside and "enjoy" it. The sweatfest will make its appearance in about 3 months from now, and cold mornings like this will be a fantasy when we are suffering through the heat and humidity.

If the wind stays calm and I can have a fire in my fire pit, that will pretty much be my "farewell to winter" activity.

Have a great day!
Bring on spring!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 248
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 226
DAYS TILL THE BERS: 165

Happy Welcome To Spring! Today folks we have 248 days remaining until Thanksgiving, 226 days left until November, and 165 days to go until The Bers. It’s Milestone Monday folks as we welcome in the Arrival Of Spring! Folks we completed 1 of 3 seasons on our way back to Autumn. 1/3. Let that hit you for a second. Now if you’re wondering when our next milestone is well it will be on Thursday. Tom Turkey Day #4 arrives later this week folks. Exciting times isn’t it? And awesome to know it’s not far away. We move along through the early stages of our Super Spring now that we’re officially in spring with our Monday feature which is our Weekly Countdown Till Thanksgiving Week. And it stands at 35 weeks. Next week will be big folks. Why? Because 51 weeks we have to go through and next week will be down to 34 which means we went through 17 and that equates to exactly 1/3 of our Non-Thanksgiving Weeks. Impressive huh? But let’s enjoy this week and not get ahead of ourselves. We have spring now here. And I hope it’s a good one and a fun one too. For all you turkey fans you just keep doing your thing and enjoying everything in your day. And do not forget that turkey is the top food for us on Thanksgiving. And it can make any of us drool any day of the year with the thought of it in our heads. Have a great Welcome To Spring!​

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image