Halloween 2022 Countdown!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Looks like next Tuesday/Wednesday we will get a break from the heat here! Our lows are finally going to dip below 60 on Thursday and Friday, and having those cool temps on the end of September are a perfect way to usher in October.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
It is hard for me to believe that we only have one week of September left, I am excited about October, but I just hope it doesn't go as fast at September is flying by.

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Today is National Ghost Hunting Day. No matter what your beliefs are about ghosts, today could be a day to have a little fun with the concept. I don't think you have to believe they are real to do a little "hunting." And just knowing that is what today is, adds a Halloween vibe to the day!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello all!

The weather has been quite nice and Fall like and looks to remain so for the next week at least.

I got the grass mowed today with the intent that we are going to put up outside Halloween decorations tomorrow. Since the Browns played Thursday night I don't have to miss them tomorrow to put up decorations. There is a slight chance of rain tomorrow but I think we will get them up anyway.

I have seen a handful of houses with decorations up so far. I am glad others are getting in the Halloween mood too.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 6
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 36

Good Morning Halloween Friends! And Happy Rudolph Day to you! Our Halloween lights went up last night. It was pretty exciting opening up the tubs and seeing all the Christmas stuff in there, waiting to come out next. It's an exciting time.

Even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow, we are celebrating it with my Mom and Grandma today and having a family dinner. Every time we do that it always makes me think of Christmas / Thanksgiving. Which is a good feeling today since its Rudolph Day!

Have a great day, friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! We have a spooky day here with clouds. But I'm hoping the rain showers hold off until we go Apple Picking in the early afternoon. Next weekend will be October. WOW. Have a great day!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 6
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 36

Good Morning Halloween Friends! And Happy Rudolph Day to you! Our Halloween lights went up last night. It was pretty exciting opening up the tubs and seeing all the Christmas stuff in there, waiting to come out next. It's an exciting time.

Even though my birthday isn't until tomorrow, we are celebrating it with my Mom and Grandma today and having a family dinner. Every time we do that it always makes me think of Christmas / Thanksgiving. Which is a good feeling today since its Rudolph Day!

Have a great day, friends!
Happy early birthday! I hope I get here tomorrow, but just in case, I hope you have a great day and the best year yet!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Hocus Pocus 2 will be out this Friday! Who's excited?

Guys, I am seeing all of the tell-tale signs of October coming. More and more houses in our neighborhood have their Halloween decorations up, and the sunsets are taking on that familiar deep orange and purple hue that we only get this time of year. If only we had the weather to match, it'd be perfect. It's coming though...next Thursday and Friday are forecasted to be awesome.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I don't plan to go to the theater to see it, but I can't wait to hear what you and everybody else think about it. The sooner it hits theaters, the sooner it will be available at home!

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello all!

Another lovely day outside; it is in the 60s and a nice breeze. Here in just a little bit we are going to put up our outside decorations. I can't wait! I don't like to wait this long, but we have just been so busy we really didn't have a choice.

Last night we watched the newer Halloween movie that continues the original story. We had not seen it yet, but I was very impressed with it overall. We still need to pick up Halloween Kills and watch it.

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I don't plan to go to the theater to see it, but I can't wait to hear what you and everybody else think about it. The sooner it hits theaters, the sooner it will be available at home!
I think it is going to be on Disney Plus exclusively. I haven't seen any news about a theatrical release. I wouldn't see it in a theater either, but I'll definitely watch from the comfort of my couch.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I think it is going to be on Disney Plus exclusively. I haven't seen any news about a theatrical release. I wouldn't see it in a theater either, but I'll definitely watch from the comfort of my couch.
Thanks for the info! I have never had a Disney Plus membership but maybe something fun to have over the holidays!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Thanks for the info! I have never had a Disney Plus membership but maybe something fun to have over the holidays!
I picked up Disney Plus this week (or was it last week, hmm) for the holidays. Looking forward to this Friday.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I picked up Disney Plus this week (or was it last week, hmm) for the holidays. Looking forward to this Friday.
I just looked and it is 7.99/month, that isn't too bad considering how much indoor time I tend to have in winter!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 5
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 35

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 1
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 5

Good Morning Halloween Friends! It's the "lonely countdown" edition of our daily countdown here. Today will be the VERY LAST time until November of 2023 that we see the "Weeks to October" countdown. Because Folks, October is here THIS WEEK. Saturday to be exact. I just can't believe I'm writing that just now. It's the last week of September, so let's enjoy it.

The darkness of an evening is slowly creeping up too. I noticed yesterday that by 7:45 PM it was totally dark outside. That one really snuck up too.

Let's have a great day, friends! Keep those Halloween thoughts at the front of your mind!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image