MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Our engineering department is in an office trailer outside the main office, so we have control over decorations out here. I have a tree for the reception area, but I also have a (fake) ficus tree in front of my desk that I decorate. After Christmas, I leave at least one ornament in it to remind me of last Christmas!

Sounds ideal! I'm glad I work in an office that allows me to have my desktop tree. It would be just too bleak to have no signs of the season during the whole workday. I take it home after New Year's, but I always have a candy-cane ballpoint pen in my pencil cup.

Reactions: 6 people

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I love it! And the items I see on your desk are too uplifting to be called a "mess"!

Here's my ficus tree with the ornament in it. Please excuse the mess on my desk!

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
Although I don't post often, I pop my head in almost daily and read what I can...And today, when I saw the countdown I was flooded with memories of Christmas.com and Gracie, and Cherie and Crown and Binger, RadioJonD and the many folks who I found one evening while searching for like-minded Christmas lovers...And then when sites were born, and then disappeared, we all came here to celebrate the season with Mr. W and all the good folks already here. It has been my home since. And if everyone is still up for the minute by minute countdown on the evening of the 12th, I'd like to join in if I may! We are so close to our beloved Christmas and after the year we've had, I am SO looking forward to it!

JayIsh:busy:

Reactions: 11 people

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
That sounds like a fun idea, hopefully you all can come up with an eclectic tree that will have a little bit of everybody's tastes.

That's what I'm expecting to happen. I hope there will be no "haters" to spoil it. (I think if there were, though, they would have complained about my little tree.)

Years ago I worked in an office where one of the graphic artists "built" a full-size Christmas tree out of empty plastic cups from the soda machine. He even put tinsel and a few ornaments on it. I have a snapshot of it somewhere---someday I'll scan it and post it.

The same office moved to a larger building a few years later, and they had a GORGEOUS huge Christmas tree in the lobby. The decorations were mostly red and silver, with white lights. It was very elegant-looking. I don't have a photo, though. Wish I had.

Reactions: 7 people

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Jay, I don't think anyone or anything on earth could stop the countdown to the season here! And it's a pleasure whenever you drop in.

Although I don't post often, I pop my head in almost daily and read what I can...And today, when I saw the countdown I was flooded with memories of Christmas.com and Gracie, and Cherie and Crown and Binger, RadioJonD and the many folks who I found one evening while searching for like-minded Christmas lovers...And then when sites were born, and then disappeared, we all came here to celebrate the season with Mr. W and all the good folks already here. It has been my home since. And if everyone is still up for the minute by minute countdown on the evening of the 12th, I'd like to join in if I may! We are so close to our beloved Christmas and after the year we've had, I am SO looking forward to it!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana

We'd love to have you join in Jay!!!!!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Jay, I don't think anyone or anything on earth could stop the countdown to the season here! And it's a pleasure whenever you drop in.
Agreed! Good to see you again, Jay! :)

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good to hear from you, Jay! Glad you will be counting down with us!

Reactions: 5 people

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I just bought the Hot patches for when I head back to work next week. I hope that they work well.

I hope so too! Let me know what you think.

Reactions: 4 people

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

Hey Jay!!

It truly is the most wonderful time of the year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina

"If I may"??
The final countdown just wouldn't be the same without you. Don't you dare miss it!

Reactions: 8 people

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts

I am looking forward to the countdown to the season on the 12th, I usually miss all the special countdowns but I don't have to work until later on the 13th.

I look forward to you being there, as with everyone else. We all look forward to this from Dec. 26 onward, so this is OUR time of the year now!!!! cheesy

jennifer91

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 27, 2010
Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple of days! I am finally done with all of the heart testing. I just gave them back the heart monitor today after wearing it for 24 hours. When I got home I turned QVC on and it made me so hungry! All of the food looked so yummy, especially the Christmas desserts! I just had some buttermilk chicken for dinner and it was delicious.

Any Christmas movies on tonight?

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
"If I may"??
The final countdown just wouldn't be the same without you. Don't you dare miss it!

I'm not always here for the countdown, but I AGREE!!!
:merry:

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good luck to them!!!!

Thanks! Our girls are heading to STATE!!! Yay!!!!! One of senior v-ball players lost her Mom earlier this year due to cancer - 2 months later she lost her Dad due to a heart attack - today is her birthday & she had in INCREDIBLE game!! SO SO SO happy for her!!!! (and all of them!)

:thumbsup::merry::sparkle:

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Time to go meet my hubby to blow out water lines at the trailer! :( Then to the Origami Owl party! Have a wonderful night everyone!!!!

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Sorry I haven't been around much the past couple of days! I am finally done with all of the heart testing. I just gave them back the heart monitor today after wearing it for 24 hours. When I got home I turned QVC on and it made me so hungry! All of the food looked so yummy, especially the Christmas desserts! I just had some buttermilk chicken for dinner and it was delicious.

Any Christmas movies on tonight?

There are some on Hallmark and Lifetime movie channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player