Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I just got back from the funeral. It was a very nice, very large service, and we had a huge dinner after. Poor Mr. Edward, bless his heart. He cried and cried the whole time. :(
Awe! How heart breaking! I hope every day gets better for him. Prayers for all.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
That is great news, Holiday! Continued prayers for Gracie, as she continues on her antibiotic regimen. Please give her a hug for us!! :)
Thanks so much snowflake. (((Hugs))) back to you & Har. Did you all have a good weekend? Hope you had fun at the game!!! Merry Monday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
I just got back from the funeral. It was a very nice, very large service, and we had a huge dinner after. Poor Mr. Edward, bless his heart. He cried and cried the whole time. :(
Sorry to hear this....so sad. Prayers for the family.

I hope everyone had great weekend! It was busy for us. Last night was my cousins wedding which was a lot of fun, I didn't get to go to the after party though because I had work this am. Tonight we had my grandma over for cake to celebrate my grandmas 90th birthday tomorrow. Goodnight everyone! We have an even busier day tomorrow.
Have a great time with your Gram. My Gram turns 95 in March!

Good morning MMC! What an awesome week this is going to be here! Can't wait!!!

Getting ready for work and then coffee with a friend this afternoon. Election Day tomorrow AM, so I'll be voting then as well. Hope the lines aren't too long! I'm staying off Facebook with everyone arguing, so MMC is the perfect place to be! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and merry day today!
Have a great day...I agree the political posts drive me crazy. I prefer to spend my time here!

A Merry Monday Morning to all MMC. Nice to be back. Last week was hectic, but I won't bore you with the details. It's over and that's good enough. Off today and Friday, when I am taking Connie to see Chicago in concert with Earth, Wind & Fire. Not a huge concert fan myself, but it will be good just to be with her and see the excited look she will get when her favorite band plays. I will help the zoo begin decorating for Breakfast with Santa. They have a huge back room that at times get rented for weddings, parties or even meetings and now it will be filled with Christmas trees and other decorations for the season and the event. Not much else to tell, the weather has stayed mild, which bodes well for decorating the front yard for Christmas (right after the Thanksgiving stuff comes down.
Have a nice cup of coffee (or tea) relax a bit and jump into this fantastic morning...
View attachment 33537
Have a great Monday, CG!! Concert sounds like it will be a great one!

forgot to mention that I won an award from the YMCA for raising the most $ during our smile campaign to send kids off to camp this summer.

this is my boss Jess with me at the store when the YMCA gave me the award. I get a whole week aat kids camp !! Have not been to kids camp since I was, well a kid. LOL. I will most likely give it to my niece and let her go.
Congrats...that is awesome!!

Good Monday morning! There is nothing like getting up on a Monday knowing you don't have to go into work for two weeks. It's going to be a gorgeous sunny day here with temperatures warming up. I plan on taking Loki out on long walks during my staycation, taking in the crisp Fall air. For now I'm just relaxing with him cuddling up next to me. Wishing everyone a great Monday to start the week!

Good morning!
Happy Monday ~
It's going to be a nice day, sunny with a high of 53 degrees. Maggie is scheduled to have her echocardiogram today. They originally wanted me to drop her off in the morning and leave her there for the day The radiologist travels and they're never sure what time he'll show up. I didn't want to leave her there that long so they agreed to call me when the radiologist gets there and then I could bring her down and wait. I thought that was nice of them. So I'll be standing by waiting for the call, just working on my daily chores. That's about it for me. Hope everyone had a nice weekend and has a great week ahead!

View attachment 33550
Prayers for Maggie...please keep us updated. Have a good Monday!

Good morning MMC! Merry Monday!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!! The weather here was just crazy amazing!!! Saturday was a little cooler with lots of sunshine. Yesterday was almost 70º, lots of sunshine. We had a bonfire at our friends house & made chili over the fire. It sure cools off fast out there though. By 4:00'ish there was a major temperature change. Felt great sitting by the fire. Yesterday day seemed like such a nice long day with the time change, but the weekend sure did go fast! And here we are - Monday, Monday!

Gracie went with us to our friends yesterday - she had a blast. She was actually (shockingly) really good. ;) Slept like a rock last night. LOL!

Everyone have a Magnificent Monday!

Have a great Monday, Holiday! Your weekend sounds like it was a lot of fun!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Merry Monday all! Hope you all had a great weekend. It is chilly out this morning but should be in the 50's so not too bad. I am working and hoping to get in a workout this afternoon. Hope you all have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Sunday morning, Christmas friends!

I'm a little sad that Daylight Savings Time has ended again. Now it'll be dark as soon as I get home from work. Still, it means the holidays are coming!

I'm still having trouble getting the family up for church, though. You would think they'd be happy with an extra hour of sleep, but no. Wimps!

Mama is finally back from the mountains, so lunch at her house today. I hope y'all have a great day! :D
I just bought a few more votive holders on Friday to put around the house w/ votive candles on timers to light up the darker nights in our house. Makes it feel more festive anyway! :)

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Hi everybody,
New here but hope everyone had an awesome Sunday! Today I officially started listening to Christmas music!! Best time of the year!!!!
Yes, it is! Welcome to the countdown! -santa-

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good Monday Morning MMC! The last Monday before the Christmas season? Is that possible? I'm sure Crown will confirm as always but it's just hard to believe where we are right now. I'm off next Monday so I have that to look forward to all week long. A chilly start here but nothing out of the ordinary for November. A pretty normal day here but the excitement is building for all the posts this week and the fun times that will begin with the approach of the Christmas season. We don't have much time left to get ready guys (and girls) so I hope you all have a good day and look forward to our favorite time of year literally days away from beginning!
Have a great Monday, Edge and such an exciting time too!

Good Monday morning! There is nothing like getting up on a Monday knowing you don't have to go into work for two weeks. It's going to be a gorgeous sunny day here with temperatures warming up. I plan on taking Loki out on long walks during my staycation, taking in the crisp Fall air. For now I'm just relaxing with him cuddling up next to me. Wishing everyone a great Monday to start the week!
Enjoy your time off, Martine!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good evening,
The first weekend of turkeygeddon has just wiped me out. I have put out at least 60cases of turkeys which is close to 200 birds. I dropped a 23lb bird on my knee, a very long day and weekend.

I hope you all had a great day

Goodnight, everyone
Yikes! Hope your knee is ok & today is a better day! xx

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I hope everyone had great weekend! It was busy for us. Last night was my cousins wedding which was a lot of fun, I didn't get to go to the after party though because I had work this am. Tonight we had my grandma over for cake to celebrate my grandmas 90th birthday tomorrow. Goodnight everyone! We have an even busier day tomorrow.
Co9ngrats to your cousin! Hope your Grandma I having a great birthday & many more!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning!
Good to be home again. But its cold. Right now it's 15F....
And its just getting colder!
Have to unpack my suitcases today, but first a shower then a meeting

Have a great day! ❤️

Welcome home! Have fun unpacking all the new fun things you bought! It looked like a beautiful place! Thanks for sharing the picture.

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good morning MMC! What an awesome week this is going to be here! Can't wait!!!

Getting ready for work and then coffee with a friend this afternoon. Election Day tomorrow AM, so I'll be voting then as well. Hope the lines aren't too long! I'm staying off Facebook with everyone arguing, so MMC is the perfect place to be! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and merry day today!
Have a Merry Monday!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
A Merry Monday Morning to all MMC. Nice to be back. Last week was hectic, but I won't bore you with the details. It's over and that's good enough. Off today and Friday, when I am taking Connie to see Chicago in concert with Earth, Wind & Fire. Not a huge concert fan myself, but it will be good just to be with her and see the excited look she will get when her favorite band plays. I will help the zoo begin decorating for Breakfast with Santa. They have a huge back room that at times get rented for weddings, parties or even meetings and now it will be filled with Christmas trees and other decorations for the season and the event. Not much else to tell, the weather has stayed mild, which bodes well for decorating the front yard for Christmas (right after the Thanksgiving stuff comes down.
Have a nice cup of coffee (or tea) relax a bit and jump into this fantastic morning...
View attachment 33537
Enjoy your day off! Hope you & Connie enjoy the concert Friday! Setting up the room for breakfast with Santa sounds like fun!! Have a great day!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Good Monday Morning MMC! The last Monday before the Christmas season? Is that possible? I'm sure Crown will confirm as always but it's just hard to believe where we are right now. I'm off next Monday so I have that to look forward to all week long. A chilly start here but nothing out of the ordinary for November. A pretty normal day here but the excitement is building for all the posts this week and the fun times that will begin with the approach of the Christmas season. We don't have much time left to get ready guys (and girls) so I hope you all have a good day and look forward to our favorite time of year literally days away from beginning!
Nice to have a 3 day weekend to look forward too! I'm looking forward to the special posts again too! Hard to believe they start TOMORROW!!! Have a great day Edge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image