Christmas Countdown - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
forgot to mention that I won an award from the YMCA for raising the most $ during our smile campaign to send kids off to camp this summer.

this is my boss Jess with me at the store when the YMCA gave me the award. I get a whole week aat kids camp !! Have not been to kids camp since I was, well a kid. LOL. I will most likely give it to my niece and let her go.

Congratulations!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good Monday afternoon, Christmas friends!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post today. I've been trying to get caught up so I can be out of work tomorrow. Elizabeth's One-Act Play goes to region competition tomorrow. I hope they do well!

I think I have a date tonight...with the preacher! LOL We don't attend church in Bellville, ours is a few miles out, but we hang out with the preacher and his family sometimes. He and I talked about going to see Dr. Strange tonight, and now it's turned into dinner & a movie. Nancy and I don't even do that anymore! :p

I hope y'all have a great evening! :D

Good luck to Elizabeth!

xmas365

MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

I am tired and sore tonight, I let the younger guys do the turkey work today. I did hams instead, not much better, but they are not as hard as rocks.
I work tomorrow, then have Wednesday and Thursday off.

I voted early last week, so I will avoid the craziness tomorrow.

Goodnight, everyone

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Thank you, injuries happen every year during turkey time. I was explaining to my employee who has never gone through a November and I made sure to tell him he will be sore, he will exhausted, and more likely than not he will have had some sort of minor injury caused by a turkey.

I can only imagine, take good care of yourself.
Have a good night Xmas!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Evening all. Well "everything" for the zoo decorations are down from the storage area. Looks to be around 20 trees, besides wreaths, inflatables and many other decorations will be making their appearance very shortly. That (plus being up since 2AM) resulted in an afternoon nap. Time now for the hut and DVR viewing of Hawaii Five-0. I'll catch the MNF game later on.
Have a fun evening and a peaceful sleep...
View attachment 33581

Goodnight CGYager!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Merry Monday all! Hope you all had a great weekend. It is chilly out this morning but should be in the 50's so not too bad. I am working and hoping to get in a workout this afternoon. Hope you all have a great day!
A Very Pleasant Tuesday Morning to you SnowflakeMom. I hope Monday went as planned and that you had a day filled with fun and built some interesting memories.
Emoji Tuesday.gif

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Goodnight everyone! Thanks for the birthday wishes for my grandma. Sorry I wasn't able to reply individually. It was a very busy day but she enjoyed
Good Morning NMC. Glad to hear she had such a good time and that you received so many well wishes. Here's hoping that Tuesday brings you a bit more rest.
167460-Tuesday-Blessings.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
First tree is going up this week!! I've had all I can stand..lol.
Morning Gunny. Good for you. My first is up as well, but not quite finished. Enjoy your Terrific Tuesday and even though this one is not mine, I hope it inspires...
Christmas+Trees+Wallpapers+2.jpg

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good morning ~
Happy Tuesday!
It's going to be another beautiful day, sunny with highs near 65 degrees. I'm glad Election Day is finally here, I'm sure we are all ready to put the 2016 campaign behind us. I'll be heading out to vote with my husband later this morning. I need to do some food shopping afterward. Other than that I will be working on my daily chores. I'm really looking forward to the special posts as well. That's about it for me. Wishing everyone a wonderful day <3

IMG_9867.JPG

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Tuesday!

I am so cold. We are in upper 20s with a hard frost. Warnings issued for snow later. We'll see. Seems like Winter has arrived.

How are you guys? I hope you are all coping with the election drama over there :)

I have started my Christmas shopping :) Only one thing bought but still it's a start!

Well I have to dash. Have a wonderful day!
autumn-and-winter-tree.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good Afternoon/Evening christmas friends...Glad my working day is over...Its been a cold day here today Brrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!...Forecast is for an artic blast in the next few days now i love that because it makes it feel sooo christmassie...Dinner is cooked and eaten...Tonite we had chicken stir fry...MMMmmm and asmall glass of wine to get me into the christmas spirit not that i need any encouraging lol....Enjoy the rest of your day christmas friends Ho! Ho! Ho!...need the practice for christmas morning -santa-
A Terrific Tuesday to you Prancer. 40 degrees here, not nearly as cold and the highs will still be between the upper 50s to low 60s, so no complaints. I'm sure your Christmas spirit is in full bloom all year long. Have fun and get some rest.
TERRIFIC-TUESDAYS.jpg

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good morning ~
Happy Tuesday!
It's going to be another beautiful day, sunny with highs near 65 degrees. I'm glad Election Day is finally here, I'm sure we are all ready to put the 2016 campaign behind us. I'll be heading out to vote with my husband later this morning. I need to do some food shopping afterward. Other than that I will be working on my daily chores. I'm really looking forward to the special posts as well. That's about it for me. Wishing everyone a wonderful day <3

View attachment 33610
Morning! Good luck with the voting.
I hope Maggie got on well at her appointment. Just saw your post that you should get results in couple days. Thinking of you and praying for good news. Have a beautiful day.

Last edited:

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Hi everyone! It's been a while since i've been around. I cannot believe we are in November!!!

We had a wonderful Halloween, I threw a big party. Then (In England) We celebrated Bonfire night, lots of food, drink, fireworks and bonfires. Now it's time to get in Christmas mode. I'm off to D.C and NYC this Thursday, to say i'm excited is an understatement. Hoping it's getting geared up for Christmas.
Good Morning Johnor. My first time posting back to you and still kind of a newbie here myself (late July 2016). Halloween here was also very cool with lots of kids (of all ages) out and about. The yard, for this month, will reflect Thanksgiving and then quickly turn to Christmas. Enjoy your time on the east coast and have a safe journey.
Beautiful Tuesday.jpg

CGYager

MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Good morning ~
Happy Tuesday!

View attachment 33610
A Happy Tuesday to you HMG. Yeah, it will be good to see it come to an end. I think the main reason people get so tired of the "campaigns" is that more time is spent running each other down instead of really focusing on what needs to be fixed. But, this one and done! Other than that got some yard work to do and get ready for another week of jobbing. Have fun...
Good Morning.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image