Countdown to Christmas --
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This site uses "cookies". When you use My Merry Christmas we leave a cookie on you computer to remember your preferences and to improve your site experience. These cookies are NOT set for the purposes of collecting data of any kind. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy.

Christmas Countdown - 2019

Discussion in 'Christmas Countdown' started by Crown 84, Jan 1, 2019.

1. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

Nice to see you, GWarren!
    Praying for a successful surgery for your FIL and a full recovery.

2. Meceka

Meceka MMC Associate Editor MMC Lifer MMC Donor Santa's Elf Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award Kringle Radio DJ

I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day, too!

3. Meceka

Merry Tuesday!

4. Rich

Rich Ornament Craftsman MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Merry Tuesday!

5. Minta

Minta Charles Dickens' Editor MMC Lifer Christmas Crew

Good afternoon ... Humid, warm and cloudy here with storms moving in later today. Can't believe how fast time is flying by. It will be September before we know it.

6. Yuletide Junkie

Yuletide Junkie Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Great to hear from you...I have seen Reese's pumpkins, at the C - store, but no other Halloween candy, to date.

7. shrcpark

shrcpark Reindeer Feeder Technician Merry Forums Member MMC Premiere Member

Krispy Kreme has reese filled donuts. They look and sound good. Has anyone tried them yet?

8. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

Hope the hip surgery goes well.

Glad you're finding time to keep up with some posts and notes.

Stay jolly :ornarment

Rich and HomemakinGirl like this.
  9. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

I’m seeing more and more signs of the season. Garden Ridge. Wal Mart is clearing out its garden section and the tree display goes there. Jayish is wearing his ivy and holly tights - Yabba!

10. Binger

Binger Rudolph's Groomer MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum

speaking of mr Isherwood. Ohhhhhh mr Isherwood. Get off Facebook and check in. Not yabba leaving us in the dark - even though Crown likes it dark - better to sleep in! Yabba!

11. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

Hi, Bing.
    And yep. It's never too dark!

12. AuntieMistletoeDear

AuntieMistletoeDear MMC Hostess of Christmas Online MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Christmas Talk Alum

What say you? - I have an idea - bring on another Opera and the JayIsh will have to appear as he's always one of the performers.
    That would be YABBA!

sugarmuffin25, Rich and HomemakinGirl like this.
  13. AuntieMistletoeDear

Happy Hump / Pines / Milestone Day -reindeer-+c

14. Edge612

Edge612 Christmas Royalty MMC Premiere Member

Happy Mid Week Mid August MMC! Hope you're all having a good week so far. We made it almost halfway there! It feels like we're just racing to the Bers now. And I'm ok with that but I just hope it slows down when we get there. Going to buy my favorite lunch at the place I go to today. Been trying to bring it a few days and then enjoy buying it a day. Have a great Mid Week Mid August!

15. Iteachpercussion

Iteachpercussion Elf Supervisor MMC Premiere Member Santa's Elf

Good morning all. Happy Pines Day!

Wow it is foggy outside this morning. If this was a school day we would be delayed for sure.
    Not too much happening today. Little League football scrimmage this evening is about it. Other than that, just continuing to get ready for the start of school.

I saw that Coke is introducing a new flavor this fall in the US, supposedly it is already out in the UK. The new flavor is Cinnamon Coke! I am hoping this is good. A few years ago Pepsi had a cinnamon Pepsi and I liked it a lot. It is suppose to launch on September 30 and last until January. Also, there will be a Spiced Cranberry Sprite at the same time. That also sounds intriguing.

Everyone have a great day!

16. HomemakinGirl

HomemakinGirl North Pole Domestic Goddess MMC Lifer

Merry Pines Day MMC!
    Wow I can’t believe we’re almost halfway through August already! I don’t have too much going on here today. I’m just going to make a Target run and then I’ll be working on some chores around the house. Dinner will be pasta with meat sauce, garlic bread and a Caesar salad. That’s about it for me. I’m going walk Rocky as soon as I finish my cup of coffee. I hope everyone has a nice day. See you tonight!
    xx

17. Crown 84

Crown 84 Official MMC Countmeister MMC Lifer Christmas.com Alum Christmas Crew Louann Jeffries Award

*****[​IMG]*****

Good Morning, My Many Magnificently Merry Milestoners!

Yes, despite the fact we celebrated another Milestone just recently, we have already arrived at another one!

Days to the Season: 91
    Days to Christmas Day: 133

Folks. Believe it or not, we have just begun the LAST quarter of our Season count, having reached the 3/4 Season Milestone as of today.
    (Wow. Seventy-Five percent of the journey already behind us. Amazing!)

Stormy with lightning and thunder here late yesterday afternoon, but no high winds near our place.
    Today should be calmer but hot again, as we are predicted to again return to the low to mid 90's, still with a forty percent chance of more rain.
    This mid-week day begins here very post-rain damp, at 73 degrees.

'Pines Day alert! It's here again!
    Just two more left now before we enter the 'bers and Carl starts gearing up for the fall. (Wow. Seems like the summer went so fast!)
    But for now, continue to sit back and relax at the 'Pines' pool while sipping a tall tea and enjoying a fired twinkie.
    Carl and O'Malley say they have some "riparian entertainment" planned for this evening (they must be fans of "Keeping Up Appearances") so I guess the pool area is the place to be even though technically they aren't using the term entirely accurately.

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Everyone.
    See you at the S.P. this evening!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  18. SnowflakeMom

SnowflakeMom Dang Near Santa Himself MMC Lifer

Happy Milestone Day!! Hard to believe we are going through August so quickly. Typical work day for me and then I need to catch up on laundry. Hope you all have a great day!

19. Rich

Rich Ornament Craftsman MMC Donor MMC Premiere Member

Happy Milestone and Pines Day!
    Strong storms today. I can't wait. I love a good storm as long as no one gets hurt. Working hard today, then church, then heading to the Pines for some fun and relaxation. Have a great day!!!

20. AuntieMistletoeDear

I tried the diet Cranberry Ginger Ale last year; it was okay - believe it or not one of my least favourite drinks was Cherry Coke. It didn't taste like Black Cherry pop shop pop. I'm not really a pop drinker, just when I travel or over the holidays.