Status
Not open for further replies.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good evening all! Trying to wind down for the night. Hope you’ve all had a great day. I’ll see you here in the am for coffee!

happyelf

Mistletoeologist
MMC Lifer
Jun 30, 2010
Lancashire, UK
Morning!
I’ve the opportunity to catch some of the rugby World Cup today so just settled to catch the end of the Scotland v Russia game before Wales v Fiji.
It’s raining bucket loads today but I’ve promised my Mum I’ll take her over to the local garden centre for some Xmas Tree supplies.
This evening we are visiting a college for Jacob, I have to keep pinching myself surely he can’t be old enough yet! With one at university all ready my nest is becoming empty! But what great opportunities for these kids.
Have a great day!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:owl I am on Vacation! :shakeit

Off for 7 days including the weekend, but it only cost me 4 vacation days because of being closed at work on for the Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.

I have to hit the shower in an hour and get the cats feeding stations set up. I didn't pack last night, I didn't want to stress O'Malley out.

I had a fall yesterday morning, fumbling in the dark, my slipper got the edge of O'Malley's cat bed that's in my room and I went down hard on my knees. I only skinned it just below the knee cap, but late yesterday I started noticing the pain in my shoulders from the bracing for the fall impact. I will be traveling with Advil.

My dad will be driving so I can relax and play DJ again. Going to try and pop a Christmas CD on and see if he notices. HaHa. It looks like good weather, maybe rain on Saturday.

Have a great time at the Shispering Pines with that crazy Camel.

+hKeep a merry thought in your head +i

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York

Off for 7 days including the weekend, but it only cost me 4 vacation days because of being closed at work on for the Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.

I have to hit the shower in an hour and get the cats feeding stations set up. I didn't pack last night, I didn't want to stress O'Malley out.

I had a fall yesterday morning, fumbling in the dark, my slipper got the edge of O'Malley's cat bed that's in my room and I went down hard on my knees. I only skinned it just below the knee cap, but late yesterday I started noticing the pain in my shoulders from the bracing for the fall impact. I will be traveling with Advil.

My dad will be driving so I can relax and play DJ again. Going to try and pop a Christmas CD on and see if he notices. HaHa. It looks like good weather, maybe rain on Saturday.

I had a fall like that a couple of weeks ago, in the dark as well. Scared the daylights out of my cats. I hope you're okay and the Advil helps. Enjoy your time off!!!
xx

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Pines Day MMC!
We’re going to have clouds and rain today, highs near 60. Not too much going on here, typical day of errands & chores. My oldest is off from work, she’s going to come over this afternoon. I’m going to bake a batch of brownies for her. That’s about it. I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
xx

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Wednesday morning, Christmas friends!

As predicted, we couldn't stay home last night. But we had a fun dinner with Nancy's dad and sister on the new deck attached to the back of my FIL's store. He has an upstairs room that was originally built as a coffee shop, and he recently added a new elevated deck outside that. It was a beautiful Fall evening, even though there were still a few skeeters.

I finally got my truck back from the body shop yesterday. They were able to get the foam insulation over-spray off of the paint, and the buffing compound they used really makes it shine! I was actually smiling on my way to work this morning LOL. Lulu and I took it to a drive-thru car wash yesterday for "The Works", including some spray wax, but I plan to do a real wax job on it this weekend.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Good morning everyone! Work day for me. Hope you all have a great day!
Have a great day, Sugar!

Enjoy your time off and hope you are too sore from your fall!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Happy Pines Day!! Looks like we have rain from now until Fri night and we are going to have heavy rain tomorrow! Yesterday my oldest daughter passed her driver's test. I am so happy for her but I am a bit of a wreck too...lol Typical work day for me and then I need to catch up on laundry tonight. Hope you all have a great day!

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, All.

We are Milestoneless for the duration of our remaining journey to the start of Christmas Season 2019, having now visited and passed every marker.
Let's enjoy the Home Stretch to the fullest!

Days to the Season: 35 (Five weeks from today!)
Days to Christmas Day: 77 (Eleven weeks from today!)

The Season will be here before you know it!

A bit coolish yesterday. We were supposed to reach 72 but I never saw it above the 60's all day. It was overcast and a bit breezy too, with one or two sprinkles. Today is predicted to have a high of 74, as we slowly climb back to 80 by Friday.
Our present thermometer reading is 58 degrees here, and it's a bit cloudy.

'Pines Day! It's here once again, as we have reached mid-week. And with the weather turning to the cool side, Carl is beginning to feel more frisky! That's liable to mean more antics and more experimental beverage blends.
He will have to wing it on his own tonight, as his bestie O'Malley will be unable to attend. But no problem. Our friendly activities director is always up to any challenge!

Have a Wonderful Wednesday, Folks!

Christmaswarlock

Mistletoeologist
MMC Member
Nov 18, 2018
Atlanta
Good Morning, All.

We are Milestoneless for the duration of our remaining journey to the start of Christmas Season 2019, having now visited and passed every marker.

A bit coolish yesterday. We were supposed to reach 72 but I never saw it above the 60's all day. It was overcast and a bit breezy too, with one or two sprinkles. Today is predicted to have a high of 74, as we slowly climb back to 80 by Friday.

'Pines Day! It's here once again, as we have reached mid-week. And with the weather turning to the cool side, Carl is beginning to feel more frisky! That's liable to mean more antics and more experimental beverage blends.
He will have to wing it on his own tonight, as his bestie O'Malley will be unable to attend. But no problem. Our friendly activities director is always up to any challenge!

Thanks Crown! The days sure are numbered now that we have cooler days.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, All.

Thanks Crown! Happy Mid Week Spooky!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa

Enjoy your vacation, AMD! Glad your fall wasn't any worse.

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Have a great day, Sugar!

Thanks, SFM! After the last three shifts I've had, yesterday wasn't bad at all. I'm off today, so today should be a great one! Hope you have a great day too!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Happy Pines Day!! Looks like we have rain from now until Fri night and we are going to have heavy rain tomorrow! Yesterday my oldest daughter passed her driver's test. I am so happy for her but I am a bit of a wreck too...lol Typical work day for me and then I need to catch up on laundry tonight. Hope you all have a great day!

Congrats to her! I'm sure that has to be nerve-wracking though!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
Good morning, MMC family! Not much on the agenda for today. I'm off work, but I have my niece. DH has fire prevention all day and then goes to work at 4:30. DD has reading competition right after school and then she baton practice at 6, so it will be a busy evening. Hope you all have a great day!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Ah, I see what you did there LOL! I remember the first time both of ours drove away by themselves. Scary!

sugar142286

North Pole's RN
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Oct 2, 2010
Central Pa
I know I've shared it before in the past, but for anyone who is interested, christmastvschedule.com is updating their daily schedule with all kinds of goodies! Not only are they putting Christmas on the schedule everyday, if something is on, but I wanted to let you all know that they are putting Halloween TV on the schedule everyday as well. I refer to this schedule everyday through the holidays and it is the absolute best! They put Thanksgiving related TV on as well. It says it will be updated daily from now through New Years. They have a Facebook as well! So exciting! Hope you enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image