Central Pa

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Happy Pines Day!! Looks like we have rain from now until Fri night and we are going to have heavy rain tomorrow! Yesterday my oldest daughter passed her driver's test. I am so happy for her but I am a bit of a wreck too...lol Typical work day for me and then I need to catch up on laundry tonight. Hope you all have a great day!
Please don't mention wreck and your newly licensed daughter in the same sentence. That's incredibly not YABBA.:oops:

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good Tuesday morning, Christmas friends!

We went to our nephew's archery tournament yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! He's 8 years old, so it wasn't SUPER competitive, but he was still very proud when he won 2nd place.

I'm not sure where I have to go tonight, but I'm sure we can't just stay home for one night. :rolleyes:

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Congratulations to your nephew!

Good Tuesday morning! The sun is back, it’s supposed to be a great week weather-wise. So on Friday after surprising our employee who has to go back to her home country with a scrapbook and 350$ to help with her move, employees now are donating money so another employee can take a week off to rest. She is undergoing agressive cancer treatments every Saturday, which leave her feeling exhausted and weak, but she can’t afford to take time off. It is wonderful to see our team pull together like this to help each other. On that note, have a wonderful day everyone!

You work with a great group of people, Martine!
Prayers for both of your co-workers.

:owl I am on Vacation! :shakeit

Off for 7 days including the weekend, but it only cost me 4 vacation days because of being closed at work on for the Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday.

I have to hit the shower in an hour and get the cats feeding stations set up. I didn't pack last night, I didn't want to stress O'Malley out.

I had a fall yesterday morning, fumbling in the dark, my slipper got the edge of O'Malley's cat bed that's in my room and I went down hard on my knees. I only skinned it just below the knee cap, but late yesterday I started noticing the pain in my shoulders from the bracing for the fall impact. I will be traveling with Advil.

My dad will be driving so I can relax and play DJ again. Going to try and pop a Christmas CD on and see if he notices. HaHa. It looks like good weather, maybe rain on Saturday.

Have a great time at the Shispering Pines with that crazy Camel.

+hKeep a merry thought in your head +i

Have a fun and safe vacation!
Praying your knee will heal quick!

Happy Pines Day!! Looks like we have rain from now until Fri night and we are going to have heavy rain tomorrow! Yesterday my oldest daughter passed her driver's test. I am so happy for her but I am a bit of a wreck too...lol Typical work day for me and then I need to catch up on laundry tonight. Hope you all have a great day!

Congratulations to your oldest daughter!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

I just realized that today is Thursday. All morning, I thought it was Wednesday LOL. Closer to the weekend than I thought! And it's in the upper 50's this morning, too. What a nice surprise!

Nancy, Lulu and I are having dinner with Mama tonight.

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Folks.

Our destination is known.
Our course is clear.
The distance is shrinking.
The excitement is near.
(Can you feel it?)

Days to Halloween: 21 (Three weeks from tomorrow!)
Days to the Season: 34 (Under five weeks from today!)
Days to Christmas Day: 76 (Under eleven weeks left!)

Closing in bit by bit, guys. The holidays are practically on our doorstep!

A bit on the cool side in the mornings but quite comfortable indeed by afternoon, then a tad chilly again by evening. That has been the recent pattern. Pretty nice for October around these parts. Should be a pleasant day today as well.
Our beginnig temperature for day four of the work week here is 56 degrees, under sunny skies.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Folks.

Our destination is known.
Our course is clear.
The distance is shrinking.
The excitement is near.
(Can you feel it?)

Days to Halloween: 21 (Three weeks from tomorrow!)
Days to the Season: 34 (Under five weeks from today!)
Days to Christmas Day: 76 (Under eleven weeks left!)

Closing in bit by bit, guys. The holidays are practically on our doorstep!

A bit on the cool side in the mornings but quite comfortable indeed by afternoon, then a tad chilly again by evening. That has been the recent pattern. Pretty nice for October around these parts. Should be a pleasant day today as well.
Our beginnig temperature for day four of the work week here is 56 degrees, under sunny skies.

Have a Thrilling Thursday, Everybody!
Thanks Crown! Happy Double Digits October!

Martine

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 13, 2010
Canada
Good Thursday morning! We have been enjoying sunny days here and cold mornings with mild afternoons. We still keep our windows open to get fresh air in but last night I had to grab an extra blanket because I was so cold.

I have the day off so I’ll be doing some grocery shopping this morning and some meal prep. Also going to shop for some cardigans for work as I’m always cold these days. And since I just realized Halloween is only 21 days away, thanks to @Crown 84, I have to figure out what I’m going to dress up as this year for work. Have a great day everyone!

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
Just checking in with an update, as I've been pretty invisible lately. Nothing wrong except overwork---too busy during the day, getting home too late at night to do anything fun worth reporting about. Rather than constantly post about being tired, discouraged, and frustrated, I just hang around in the background. But my heart is here every day and I always check in here when I can.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Wonderful cool weather here presently. Very fall like. We are seeing daytime highs between 60 and 70, and overnight it is (finally) getting in the 40's. I am mowing grass this weekend at our house for what will most likely be the final time this season unless we get another warm spell, which I would not like. Last year, I had cut grass for the final time on the first weekend of November. I remember because I had to unplug cords and move outside decorations :) We had a horrendous rainy season last year and it rained over 65 inches last year, so the grass grew for much longer than is typical around here.

Very excited to know that i'll be pulling tubs down out of the shed in just a couple of weeks and putting up those outside decorations and lights!

whitney37354

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Jan 16, 2009
Tennessee
LOL .. The leg work and traveling 2 hours each way is not my ideal of fun but the kids are great and we are always guaranteed a good laugh and it's never a dull moment. Our son is the drum pit and plans to out for the drum line next year. A couple of the kids in the drum line have taken him under their wings.

Our daughter was in pit last year and she's on the drumline this year. Our competition season starts this Saturday and goes through the first weekend in November. It is fun, but very tiring! I just tell myself that we only have three years left & then we'll be sitting at home wondering what to do with ourselves!

Fall break this week and we got back yesterday from a long weekend in Tybee Island. We took a day trip to Savannah---great time as usual.

@Bradmac---we stopped in your neck of the woods for a bathroom break on the way home yesterday. I had to explain to DH all about you and yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image