Halloween 2021 Countdown!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! How are you all on this special day before Thanksgiving? I get very excited today as I know many of you do as most of us who love Halloween also love Thanksgiving. Let's get all happy about it while still smiling at Halloween. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 340
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 308
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 156

Good Morning! Thanksgiving Eve! What a wondrous day. I know we've all been looking forward to this! Not much happening in the count department today, but "Days to Halloween" gets into the 330's tomorrow! I'm still looking forward to next week though, when we see two counts celebrate milestones!

Hope you all enjoy your day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!

DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 339
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 307
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 155

Good Morning to all, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Our "Days to Halloween" has now entered into a new set of numbers, the 330's, and as you can see, "Days to October 1st", and "Days to Halfoween" are both primed for milestone days next week, with single digits now the only thing keeping them from hitting 150 days, and 300 day milestones, respectively.

I have it on good intelligence that we will be drinking Apple Cider today with Thanksgiving dinner. I am always happy when "bonus" things like this happen organically. Apple Cider I would plan for on a Jack O Lantern day, but to have it happen organically like this brings me great joy.

I hope that everyone here has a happy and healthy Thanksgiving!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! I know it's Thanksgiving Day but hey Halloween Season STARTED all the amazing stuff. It came first and we need to appreciate it for what it brings to us (like a day like today). Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 338
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 306
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 154

Good Morning! Is everybody 10 pounds heavier? I know I sure feel like I am. I will be sloshing and waddling everywhere I go today, it feels like. We had an awesome Thanksgiving, even better I think than anyone could have imagined, and I am sure hoping to keep that happy motivation in mind as we now set our sights on Christmas 2020, and my focus returns back to Christmas 100%.

We are now within striking distance on TWO of our counts. "Days to Halfoween", and "Days to October 1st", and we will celebrate two milestone dates in just 6 days, and TWICE next week! Yes, Tuesday and Thursday are going to special days on here.

I hope all enjoys their Friday! And weekend eve!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Black Friday shopping today here coming off a tremendous and special Thanksgiving. I hope you are all keeping the spooky feeling in your hearts through the holiday season. Have a great day!

Reactions: Rich

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
I too ate excessively yesterday. I thought for sure I'd be able to handle seconds later in the evening, but nope! So now I have more leftovers for lunch and dinner today.

It's very cloudy and gloomy here this morning. We're supposed to get rain through the entire weekend so this will be the case for the next three days. I've always liked cloudy, dreary days though, ever since I was a kid. And today especially reminds me of a chilly October day during spooky season.

Have a great Friday, y'all!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 337
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 305
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 153

Good Morning! I'm going to jump right into the meat and potatoes on the count, and point out again that NEXT WEEK is going to be awesome, as we will have two counts celebrate milestones! We will celebrate 150 Days to Halfoween on Tuesday, December 1st, and 300 Days to October 1st on Thursday, December 3rd!

Cheat months are doing their job too, because I think this Halloween count is honestly moving faster than I could have imagined when I started thinking about what it would be like, at the end of last month.

Hope you guys all enjoy your Saturday!

Reactions: Rich and Edge612

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! It's going to be another day of some shopping but more decorating than anything. And what's better than that? We'll take down our Halloween & Thanksgiving decorations to put up the Christmas ones. Don't be sad Halloween fans it has led us into another fantastic time of year (even though it's less spooky). Have a great day!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Next week is going to be amazing for sure. We are reaching so many milestones in our counts (not just Halloween but Thanksgiving too), we've got Christmas specials on TV to watch, not one but TWO cold fronts to make the weather feel Christmasy, and my work is winding down for the year and will be slow (and more importantly, quiet)! It truly is the most wonderful time of the year.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! You still feeling Halloweenish because I am! It's hard to believe we're almost a month since Halloween happened. I thought October went fast but I have to say November went even faster. Geez we better slow down now for Christmas. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 336
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 304
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 152

Good Morning! Are you happy to close in on two more milestones? Because that's exactly what we are going to get this week.

I was flipping through the channels yesterday and came across Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows part 1 on USA. I guess USA was running a marathon of sorts, I watched for about 15 minutes, and yes, I got the "October Feels" for that brief amount of time! Folks, Jack O Lantern day is going to be amazing. And it will be here before we know it!

Have a great Sunday!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! We're into the last day of November. Think about that. The last day of October was our day! It was Halloween and somehow we already have gone through 1 whole month. Amazing huh? Maybe Cyber Monday will have a Halloween item on sale? One can hope. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 335
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 303
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 151

Good Morning and Happy Monday! This is the beginning of what is going to be a GREAT week here on MMC. We are celebrating two milestones this week in THIS thread, and the awesome 2021 Thanksgiving countdown thread I believe will have its first milestone TOMORROW. That is just stuff to be super excited about.

First things first, TOMORROW we will celebrate 150 days to Halfoween! Just amazing and awesome. Then, on Thursday, we will finally reach the coveted 300 Days to October 1st. Cheat months baby, doing their thing. And I'm having a great time counting down. Are you?

Have a great day!

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Just checking in on my lunch break, so my responses are truncated today, but I'll definitely be here in full force tomorrow morning for the first milestone!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Wow we went through a whole month since Halloween. Pretty amazing isn't it? And we start our 2nd month since the spooky month of October. Big stuff. It's the month of Christmas folks. I know every Halloween fan loves the Christmas season. Have a great day!

Reactions: LadyLynn and Rich

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 334
DAYS TO OCTOBER 1ST: 302
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 150

Good Morning and happy Milestone Tuesday!! That's right, today we celebrate our first major milestone of the 2021 Countdown season, and that is reaching 150 Days until Halfoween!

Pretty snazzy, huh? I am already SO excited for everything coming up. The whole build up to Christmas, and then our first JOD in January, the fun never stops here at MMC.

Just do me a favor and don't party too hardy today because we need to save some excitement for THURSDAY, when we reach another important milestone, and that is the 300 Days to October!! Happy Tuesday!

150 days to Halfoween.JPG

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
"April is the new October" - LOL!

I love it. The idea that I can bring a bit of the spooky season into April (and all of the JoL days) makes my heart happy. Just the shot in the arm that I need to help me trudge through the Spring.

The best part is that April doesn't feel far off at all. 150 days? That will be here so quickly, and then we'll be on the other side counting down to the Bers and the real thing.

2021 is going to be an awesome year.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image