SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 16
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 46

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Friday Eve. It's the Eve of Spooky Spring Season!

Folks we've waited a long time for this day to be here, the "official" start of Spooky Season even though for many of us we have been decorated and festive for weeks now. I have been running on pumpkin spice and cherry cider since August. So I'm ready lol.

I'm looking around on the internet to see if any of the channels have posted their Halloween lineups that should start next month. I know FreeForm shared theirs a week or so ago. I've still got my personal library of Halloween movies to keep me going until then. SyFy will for sure do "30 days of Halloween" and we probably will get at least two weeks of "Fear Fest" on AMC. I'll look for that to show up soon.

I did see last night that "Chucky" is back for season 2, which comes out on October 5th! So not a long wait there! It was one of the shows I unexpectedly found myself enjoying last year.

Have a great day, friends! Tomorrow is THE DAY.

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 16
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 46

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Friday Eve. It's the Eve of Spooky Spring Season!
Man, we're getting close!

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
Only 17 days until we decorate for Halloween. I can't wait! I bought a new outdoor inflatable to go with the pumpkin. It's only 4.5 feet tall. The little kids across the street should enjoy it.

View attachment 97509
I normally put my Halloween stuff out October 1, but we are having a Hocus Pocus II view party on Friday, September 30 so I am going to put my stuff up a few days early so that the house is decked out for that.

Iteachpercussion

Ornament Craftsman
Santa's Elf
MMC Premiere
Nov 10, 2013
Troy, OH
Hello all!

I am so ready for some nice Fall temperatures. I want to be able to sit on my front porch in a sweatshirt and drink some coffee or hot apple cider.

We still have not put our outside decorations up yet and it probably will not happen this weekend. Hopefully next weekend we can get it done. I have driven by a couple houses that have stuff up outside, but not much.

I have really got to get some scary movie watching in soon! I am already falling behind!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I normally put my Halloween stuff out October 1, but we are having a Hocus Pocus II view party on Friday, September 30 so I am going to put my stuff up a few days early so that the house is decked out for that.
Nice! That sounds like a lot fun.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 15
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 45

Happy Friday! We made it. It's also 100 Days to Christmas, but most importantly in THIS thread, SPOOKY SEASON has officially began.

Let the spider dance begin!

Irish75

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 7, 2018
Pittsburgh
It's "Spooky Season"!

I will slowly buildup here and go all out in October. I will probably add the Halloween decorations October 1st. It is just a couple of small additions to the fall decor.

I officially played the Halloween playlist this morning and it will be added into the rotation with my fall playlist.

Christmas Season is still top dog, but Spooky Season is just right behind it. I am just glad we are at the beginning of the big 3. There is so much to look forward and enjoy the rest of the year.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 14
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN : 44

Good Morning Halloween Friends! And Happy First "official" weekend of Spooky Season. Last night on the way home, I saw a house that had Halloween lights up on the bushes. I'm going to have to put up mine a week early. I was waiting for the first weekend of October to do it, but nothing wrong with decorating for anything a little early!

If you noticed on the counts this morning, we are just TWO WEEKS away from October arriving now. Wow!

I'm off today to take the tour through Luray Caverns and visiting the grounds there is one of my favorite things!

Have a great day!

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I am excited for the official start of Spooky Season, I got the D batteries for my metal jack o' lanterns so except for my Halloween Countdown wall hanging, everything is out. I saw some mums but boy, it seems like the prices have really spiked, and my green thumb seems to be failing me, so I passed them by.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image