Halloween 2023 Countdown!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Well folks it feels so good to have a full week of April. And it's good to know we're halfway to October. And it's even better to know that we're in Spooky Spring. Great time of year. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 58
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 27
DAYS TO THE BERS: 151
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 168
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 181
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 211

WEEKS TO OCTOBER: 26
WEEKS TO HALLOWEEN: 30

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Monday! How did everybody enjoy the first "Spooky Spring Weekend"? We had a great time here. The weather cooperated and it felt like October here. I couldn't ask for a better "opening" weekend. Especially on Sunday when I cut grass for the first time this season. Wearing a sweat shirt, I had feelings of how it feels mowing grass on chilly mornings in late October. Huge dose of FEELS.

I'm going to try and continue those feels today by making a run to Hobby Lobby and seeing if I can find any Christmas stuff hiding on the top shelves. Our friend Rich struck gold on opening day. Can I do the same?

Folks, tomorrow is a HUGE milestone. I invite everyone to head over to The Bers thread to ring it in. I'm sure most, if not all, of our Halloween fans here on this thread frequent The Bers thread.

Have a great day!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
I'm going to try and continue those feels today by making a run to Hobby Lobby and seeing if I can find any Christmas stuff hiding on the top shelves. Our friend Rich struck gold on opening day. Can I do the same?
I really hope so.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Easter keeps popping into my spooky thoughts, but I am glad to have plenty of time for Spooky Spring all month!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! My Tuesday Thought is that spooky spring feels amazing. That it feels really like October in many ways and that you can replicate it easier than you can replicate other holidays in the offseason. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 57
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 26
DAYS TO THE BERS: 150
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 167
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 180
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 210

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Tuesday!

BIG milestone today over in The Bers thread. Big Big Big. Doesn't seem possible, but here we are.

I'm really enjoying Spooky Spring so far, and I hope everyone else is as well.

My Tuesday Halloween thought this week is a fun one. Halloween TV Spots / Commercials. I think just like Christmas, these seasons are just magic when inserted into TV shows and advertising. Even now in Spring, I can watch the iconic Hershey kisses "bell" commercial, and get an instant dose of the feels. And seeing Halloween commercials on TV? Instant feeling like you're in Spooky Season. Youtube has been amazing for finding all of this stuff. I'm going to share one of my favorite clips here with you today. Have a great day!

Irish75

Sugar Cookie Tester
MMC Member
Jan 7, 2018
Pittsburgh
I still have not had the Spooky Spring vibe. I think missing playing my Halloween playlist on JOL Day started me off wrong. And now it is Easter week and I want to watch the Ten Commandments! Lol. Next week will be full go for sure. I promise.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
I love Halloween commercials, especially the old ones from my childhood. Here's a little dose of nostalgia for you today:

My favorite thing from last Halloween season was me collecting all of those pails. I was just out of the hospital with Holly and Abby for about a week, and My mom went and got me the witch bucket, and then my step mom helped me get the ghost and the mcpumpkin. It sure was fun!

LadyLynn

The Christmas Freak
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 22, 2020
Riverton, Utah
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 57
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 26
DAYS TO THE BERS: 150
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 167
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 180
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 210

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Tuesday!

BIG milestone today over in The Bers thread. Big Big Big. Doesn't seem possible, but here we are.

I'm really enjoying Spooky Spring so far, and I hope everyone else is as well.

My Tuesday Halloween thought this week is a fun one. Halloween TV Spots / Commercials. I think just like Christmas, these seasons are just magic when inserted into TV shows and advertising. Even now in Spring, I can watch the iconic Hershey kisses "bell" commercial, and get an instant dose of the feels. And seeing Halloween commercials on TV? Instant feeling like you're in Spooky Season. Youtube has been amazing for finding all of this stuff. I'm going to share one of my favorite clips here with you today. Have a great day!

Okay the Oreo and milk one is so funny.

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 56
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 25
DAYS TO THE BERS: 149
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 166
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 179
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 209

Good Morning Halloween Friends! We're midway through the first full week of Spooky Spring! And we're on the other side of a major milestone now, that being the 150 Days to The Bers, which we reached yesterday!

Our next big milestone in this thread will be in 9 days from today when we reach the 200 DAYS TO HALLOWEEN milestone! That is the last 200's level countdown that we will see until after Halloween 2023 is over and we have launched the NEW thread for 2024!

Today is going to get up to a sweltering 85 degrees. That doesn't so much remind me of the Bers or Fall, as it does the Sweat Fest. I hated to do it, but we had to turn on the AC for a few hours yesterday evening because even with the windows open here, it was muggy.

Have a great day, friends!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Morning Halloween Fans! Hope you slept well. I haven't dreamed of any Halloween or scary dreams lately. But I've had some strange ones. Maybe Michael Myers is planting them in my head. Have a great day!

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
DAYS TO JOL DAY: 55
DAYS TO HALFOWEEN: 24
DAYS TO THE BERS: 148
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN SEASON: 165
DAYS TO OCTOBER: 178
DAYS TO HALLOWEEN: 208

Good Morning Halloween Friends! Happy Thursday to you all! It's almost Easter weekend. Just a reminder in here, I will be taking a break on Easter Sunday and abstaining from anything Halloween or Spooky - just for me to observe the sanctity of Easter. But not to worry, there's plenty of Spooky Spring still to come!

Today is going to a little cooler, with highs only in the upper 70's and overcast. That's more what we are used to in Spooky Spring, not the sweltering heat that we had yesterday. We hit a high of 87 degrees at the airport, that's pretty hot for just the first week of April!

Have a great day friends! Spooky Spring marches on!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image