Reserve the card for the 2015 card exchange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparkling Star

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 9, 2007
Many thanks to Ginger Mel, Winter's Elf, MarthaK, Roger O., Missiechick, Holly Jolly & family (loved
the Santa Claus postmark!), and from the International List, Jason, Julie and family (sweet photo
card!), and KG (Kristyl & Family)...I have all your lovely cards on display and will be enjoying them
through the holidays.

missiechick

Will Work for Coffee
MMC Lifer
Oct 11, 2014
Wisconsin
Thank you, Everyone who has sent my family and me Christmas cards this year. The cards and their messages are so beautiful. I have really enjoyed opening each card and imagining who and where it came from. It's exciting to think these cards have traveled around the world, from other countries or states. Where ever you are, have a Merry Christmas, Everyone! :)

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin

JollyHeather

Ornament Craftsman
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Sep 11, 2015
Netherlands
I could not send a card to everyone on the list this year.

So please, if you want to thank me for a card you receive, DON'T POST HERE---send me a PM instead. I don't want anyone's feelings hurt by thinking "Well! MerryCarey sent a card to [name], but not to me! Huh!"

There may be others in the same position who feel awkward about this thread. Perhaps I'm too sensitive, but that is how I feel.
I'm so sorry if i put you in an awkward situation. This was just a way too share the Christmas cheer! It's never maent to be a "she did not send me but..." thread. Hope you did enjoy all the sending and receiving! I have send the whole list but that's just because i have the finding, time to make the cards and love spreading the joy of Christmas.
I'll consider your request when opening the cards tomorrow, just got back from a 2 week diving trip to Egypt and did not open the mail box jet.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I'm so sorry if i put you in an awkward situation. This was just a way too share the Christmas cheer! It's never maent to be a "she did not send me but..." thread. Hope you did enjoy all the sending and receiving! I have send the whole list but that's just because i have the finding, time to make the cards and love spreading the joy of Christmas.
I'll consider your request when opening the cards tomorrow, just got back from a 2 week diving trip to Egypt and did not open the mail box jet.

Nothing wrong with the thread or the intent. :shakeit

MerryCarey simply didn't want anyone to experience hurt feelings. This is a great way to thank our merry participants for their cards and another way is to post a message on their profile page or send a private message (start conversation).

I'm enjoying this thread for the excitement it generates. :snowhappy

Once I'm finished receiving cards, I'll post a photo of all of them.

Granny2015

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Christmas Talk Alum
Aug 5, 2015
Washington DC Metropolitan area
upload_2015-12-15_10-37-3.png Good morning Christmas Family
We are racing toward the holiday, but I must take a moment to thank everyone that sent me a Christmas card. I have them all in my briefcase and they are tied with a red bow. I will open them on Friday evening by the fireplace with hubby. It is one of our traditions along with opening our presents in our bedroom with steaming cups of cocoa under our tree.
Again, thank you so much.

upload_2015-12-15_10-42-34.png :snowball

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Thank you Santa Larry and StarBears55 for the great cards! Have a Merry Christmas!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
More merry cards!

I received cards from Jeff and Family, JayIsh, SparklingStar and JollyHeather - I don't think I've received a duplicate card yet, it's wonderful to see so many different Christmas images and the homemade ones are very special too. Thanks, everyone.

e_xander

Executive Producer, Tracking Santa
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Christmas Talk Alum
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 8, 2006
Fall Creek, Wisconsin
christmaspodcasts.com
Thank you Yuletide Junkie for the great card! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!!

Maureen

Merry Forums Super Administrator
MMC Lifer
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Aug 24, 2007
Displaced Canadian now in Perthshire, Scotland
I'm just going to throw out another collective thanks to everyone that sent me a Christmas card - you know who you are!!!!!!! As I said previously, it's so heartwarming to see a pile of colourful envelopes (instead of brown ones ;-) ) waiting for me. Merry Christmas xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image