Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 65
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 41

Happy Farewell To Summer! And today folks we look above at our 2 counts and see the following numbers in front of us: 65 days till Thanksgiving and 41 days till November. Our next milestone is TOMORROW as we welcome in the most amazing season of all and that would be Autumn. Yes, the season that this entire thread revolves around really is about to start up tomorrow folks officially. Are you ready for it? Maybe you’ll want some pumpkin spice or something to celebrate. Or maybe you’ll just take in a few cooler breezes and enjoy a walk if there is such breezes so far in your area of the country/world. No matter how you look at it, we’ll see the best season of the year arriving tomorrow. And I know all of you will be here wanting to celebrate it. And we hope that everything will be in place to have a great and amazing autumn. Isn’t that what it’s about? This time of the year is about just taking it all in even the little moments that you take for granted. In Autumn everything just seems, tastes and smells better. Doesn’t it? And that is why we love being here. We crave it. And we’re so close now only 1 day away from the start of that magical season of autumn. Have a great Farewell To Summer!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
There's no slowing time now, so we might as well embrace it! I've been ready for the "official" start of Fall, ever since I "unofficially" started it by decorating back on September 1st!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
The changing weather is really putting me in the mood for Thanksgiving week. I went to the grocery to adopt a Tom this past weekend, but all they had were runts. Nothing over 10 pounds. So I will continue my hunt for a good bird. Maybe I should have got a 9-10 pounder. I could smoke it over Christmas vacation. Hmm...

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
Fall temperatures have arrived and I can't get Thanksgiving Week off my mind. I am looking forward to many things between now and then but I just keep thinking about how great that whole week is going to be!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 64
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 40

Happy Autumn Arrives! Today is a very special day folks and a very special milestone. Let’s talk but first let’s look at our 2 countdowns that we have going currently in this wonderful thread. We have 64 days remaining until Thanksgiving & 40 days to go until November. Our milestone today is we welcome in the most wonderful season of all and that would be Autumn. Yes, I’m using the word “wonderful” often here today aren’t I? Well today is wonderful that we’re actually into Autumn. It’s a great feeling. Our next milestone? It is Tom Turkey Day #10 which will be…uhh TOMORROW. Sorry that one snuck up on us folks! Forgive me for that J. And we’ll have a special poll to celebrate it. I’m not sure what it will be yet but soon enough you’ll see it. But indeed we do have a big milestone happening tomorrow on Thursday. And I know you will read the countdown, answer the poll, take a few bites out of some turkey and just be happy about that. Tom Turkey Day #10 of 11 is tomorrow. Yikes, already #10 huh? Seems like we weren’t long ago at #1. Anyway, I hope you are all hanging in there. Have a great first day of Autumn everyone. Have a great Autumn Arrives!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Wow. Back in Autumn now officially. These gloomy gray skies and cool weather for some reason remind me of Thanksgiving this morning. Always such a good feeling.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 63
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 39

Happy Awesome Autumn! We look above at our countdowns and see the following statistics: 63 days till Thanksgiving & 39 days till November. And today folks it’s MILESTONE DAY. Woohoo we have reached the 10th Tom Turkey Day. And our next milestone? Believe it or not it’s in 8 days when we welcome in the month of OCTOBER which is the start of the 11th and FINAL month on the journey back to November. Ouch. Well let’s get to our poll today!

When do you normally pick out your turkey?

• The Weekend Before Thanksgiving
  • Early November
  • October
  • What do you mean WHEN? I already did!
  • My answer is A. I go out the weekend before Thanksgiving and pick it out. They usually have tons of them here so I don’t have a problem with it. What about you? Let us know in the poll today. Have a great Awesome Autumn!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
The last few years, my answer has been "D"! Because of shortages and what not, I don't feel like we have the comfort of waiting until just a few weeks before. It's a good feeling right now to have all those birds in the freezer!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image