Thanksgiving 2021 Thread

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
And the best 6 weeks of this thread ahead.
I think they may be the best 6 weeks of the year to enjoy! Things get a little hectic from Thanksgiving til Christmas, and that is great but this is certainly the time to enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 40
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 16

Happy Middle Day Of October! Today we move ahead folks and look at our countdowns above. And we see them start of the weekend looking really awesome. Let’s see how awesome they actually look to us. We have 40 days remaining until Thanksgiving and 16 days to go until November. Wow awesome huh? Our next milestone is in less than 1 week now which will be the Home Stretch to November. As a fan of October I can’t let myself think about that one right now. I’m fully in October mode here. I know many of you are as well and that’s the great thing about The Bers. There’s so much to enjoy that you really don’t want to move forward but every time you do you step into another awesome part of the year. Amazing isn’t it? And then you just realize man this whole stretch of The Bers is such a fantastic thing and that’s why we keep the countdown of The Bers here in the Thanksgiving Thread. It’s in multiple threads now and has its own thread also and we’re seeing why that is the case. That first countdown that we had in this thread brought us to all the amazing stuff we’ve been enjoying the past several weeks and will continue to enjoy the next several weeks. Sounds awesome to me. I’m hoping it does to you as well. Have a great Middle Day Of October!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
Edge, I'm honestly not ready for that Thanksgiving count to break into the 30's tomorrow. Holy mackerel.

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
I’m fully in October mode here.
I'm in October mode too, Edge and it feels great. September flew by and we are half way through October. Thanksgiving thoughts creep in now and then but they are still feeling a bit "away", not "far away", but certainly not soon.

The_Escalation

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Jun 25, 2020
Texas
Yep, I'm fully embracing October and Halloween right now, but Thanksgiving is always in the back of my mind, especially since I have to remember to go snag my Popeye's cajun turkey on Monday. I'm also thinking of mac and cheese recipes. It's been a while since the last one I tried. I think I need another practice run!

Rich

Christmas Royalty
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Sep 23, 2010
Warner Robins, GA
Loving October right now with Thanksgiving sitting in the back of my mind.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 39
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 15

Happy 2nd Half Of October! We look at our countdowns today and see the following statistics: 39 days remaining until Thanksgiving and 15 days remaining until November. Our next milestone? It’s in 5 days from now when we reach the Home Stretch to November. Yes, that will be a big one at the end of the week on Friday. Today though it’s Sunday and a good day for football and fun. That’s 2 of the F words that comes to mind when I think about Sundays in the Fall. As we move along here into the 2nd half of the month of October it should be a fun time as the festive feeling of Halloween only increases through the 2nd half of the month. We all know how that build and feeling feels as we get closer to something we love such as a holiday. It just gets more and more exciting. And that definitely is starting to happen here as we begin the 2nd half of this month of October. And of course, for us turkey fans? We sit here driving in cruise control now loving where we are yet knowing our month is coming up next. And that isn’t terribly far away. Great spot to be in right now folks. Take it all in and enjoy every moment we can. We live for this time of the year. Have a great 2nd Half Of October!​

DecemberisComing

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Apr 21, 2019
Illinois
This is definitely a great spot to be in, today is the first day it has been chilly enough to justify a second cup of hot tea while I wait for the kitchen to warm up to start my day! The farmers have a great stretch of weather ahead and I am hoping it holds.

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
DAYS TILL THANKSGIVING: 38
DAYS TILL NOVEMBER: 14

Happy Spooky Month! Today we start off another amazing October week with the countdowns above reading as follows: 38 days till Thanksgiving & 14 days till November. Our next milestone? Why of course it is a big one that we’ve been talking about and that would be the Home Stretch to November which is now in 4 days from now. Before we get there though we have almost a full work week to go. Let’s look at our weekly countdown to Thanksgiving with it being Monday. We have 5 weeks until Thanksgiving week. I don’t know how it’s possible that you can count the weeks now on 1 hand when in the beginning of this thread you needed 10 hands plus an extra finger. I don’t know how it is possible but it is indeed the truth. And so we enjoy it for what it is. 5 weeks to go until the best week of the year. Let’s enjoy this week though. We have a big October week here to enjoy and deliver. And October always comes up big for us. We love it and us turkey fans know this is the month before our month here in this thread. Keep taking it slow and a step at a time as much as you possibly can. Have a great Spooky Month!​

SolidSnake84

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Member
MMC Premiere
Sep 14, 2019
Virginia
In the 30's now until Thanksgiving! And November today is exactly TWO WEEKS away.

Cold breeze working in the yard yesterday sure felt like November instead of October. I wore a sweatshirt for most of the morning!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image