Status
Not open for further replies.

Holiday

MMC Christmas Angel 1971-2020
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
Well done! I always find it a challenge to make a small tree really beautiful, and you've done it.

I have some crocheted snowflakes that my grandmother made. They are so precious to me and are always among the first ornaments to go on the tree.
Awe thanks! I'm still tweaking the positioning of the snowflakes!
I was happy to take Moms snowflakes & her tree off her hands when she wanted to get rid of it all. I understand - they are very precious/special!

prancer

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Christmas Talk Alum
Nov 1, 2012
-holidays-
I am having a merry day, thanks! Will be more merry when I can run out the door after work. LOL! (It's too beautiful outside to be inside!) Tonight we are grilling out - beer butt chicken & camper's potatoes! I need to get it going as soon as I get off work since it gets dark so early now!! Not that I can't grill in the dark, but it's more enjoyable (& warmer) in the daylight! :rolleyes:
LOL...We all feel the same about work...I've got 4 days till work and then 2 weeks relaxing,chilling out,watching Christmas movies and listening to my fav Christmas songs Woo-Hoo....Dinner sounds soo yummy Holiday...pleas set out another plate I am on my way lol....Enjoy my friend-holidays-

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
-holidays-
LOL...We all feel the same about work...I've got 4 days till work and then 2 weeks relaxing,chilling out,watching Christmas movies and listening to my fav Christmas songs Woo-Hoo....Dinner sounds soo yummy Holiday...pleas set out another plate I am on my way lol....Enjoy my friend-holidays-
You got it!! There will be plenty! I'll even share a little Christmas wine with you! ;)
How awesome you have 2 weeks off coming up. Good for you!!! :) Sounds like you plan to enjoy to the fullest!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good morning MMC! What an awesome week this is going to be here! Can't wait!!!

Getting ready for work and then coffee with a friend this afternoon. Election Day tomorrow AM, so I'll be voting then as well. Hope the lines aren't too long! I'm staying off Facebook with everyone arguing, so MMC is the perfect place to be! :) Hope everyone has a wonderful and merry day today!
AMEN!!

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Hi everyone! It's been a while since i've been around. I cannot believe we are in November!!!

We had a wonderful Halloween, I threw a big party. Then (In England) We celebrated Bonfire night, lots of food, drink, fireworks and bonfires. Now it's time to get in Christmas mode. I'm off to D.C and NYC this Thursday, to say i'm excited is an understatement. Hoping it's getting geared up for Christmas.
Good to see you, JOHNOR!!

Holiday

Christmas.com Alum
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 17, 2005
Ohio
I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!!! +m

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Good Monday afternoon, Christmas friends!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post today. I've been trying to get caught up so I can be out of work tomorrow. Elizabeth's One-Act Play goes to region competition tomorrow. I hope they do well!

I think I have a date tonight...with the preacher! LOL We don't attend church in Bellville, ours is a few miles out, but we hang out with the preacher and his family sometimes. He and I talked about going to see Dr. Strange tonight, and now it's turned into dinner & a movie. Nancy and I don't even do that anymore! :p

I hope y'all have a great evening! :D

Bradmac

MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Hi everyone! It seems that everyone posts what they do daily on here so I guess I should start the same haha. Hope everyone has a great day and a very Christmassy day!
LOL! Yeah, it's sort of turned into checking-in with what we did the evening before, and what we plan to do that day. If it gets too monotonous, feel free to break it up like this:

Good to see you, Matt! :D

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Praying all goes well for Maggie . I will be thinking of you both. ((((Hugs)))

Really hope the exam goes well for little Maggie. Sending positive thoughts your way.

Hello again HMG. Temp here in Sioux Falls will be in the upper 60's (very nice). I have a lot of animals here to and can relate about letting them off for an unknown amount of time (even when it is just for grooming). I pray all goes well with the exam.
View attachment 33556

Prayers for Maggie...please keep us updated. Have a good Monday!

Extra hugs, thoughts & prayers heading to you & Maggie today. I'm glad she doesn't have to stay there all day!! I hope it all goes very well!!! Thinking of you!
Have a great day!

Thank you so much, I appreciate the thoughts & prayers. I hope to get the results in a day or two. I will definitely keep all of you posted <3

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
forgot to mention that I won an award from the YMCA for raising the most $ during our smile campaign to send kids off to camp this summer.

this is my boss Jess with me at the store when the YMCA gave me the award. I get a whole week aat kids camp !! Have not been to kids camp since I was, well a kid. LOL. I will most likely give it to my niece and let her go.

Congratulations Star!!!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Morning, Season Start/Special Post Week Friends and Ultimate Christmas Enthusiasts!

Yes, my dear Friends, we have arrived. Arrived at a REALLY BIG WEEK.
A week that will see us through the entirety of the Special Post Series and right on the the beginning of Christmas Season 2016!

There's a lot to look forward to, so let's get started with the daily data:
Days to the Season: 6 (LESS THAN ONE WEEK, now!!)
Days to Thanksgiving Day: 17 (UNDER 2 1/2 weeks!)
Days to Christmas Day: 48 (Now under 7 weeks off!)

And the Special Post Series?
Well, hold on to your reindeer reins, because that starts TOMORROW!!

The schedule:
November 08 (Day 5 before the Season) = Christmasstar
November 09 (Day 4 before the Season) = Binger
November 10 (Day 3 before the Season) = McGunny
November 11 (Day 2 before the Season) = DYHWI Hear
November 12 (Day 1 before the Season) = Brent

(This will be the most exciting week of our count, Folks. Don't - miss - it!!)

Still cool but really not too bad here for November. It has been dry and sunny with no significant wind.
Currently, we have started this long-awaited and much-coveted week at 47 degrees here in central North Carolina.

Have a Marvelous Monday and a Wildly Wonderful Week of Exciting Events, Everyone!

So excited for the special posts, thank you Crown!!!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Hi everyone! It's been a while since i've been around. I cannot believe we are in November!!!

We had a wonderful Halloween, I threw a big party. Then (In England) We celebrated Bonfire night, lots of food, drink, fireworks and bonfires. Now it's time to get in Christmas mode. I'm off to D.C and NYC this Thursday, to say i'm excited is an understatement. Hoping it's getting geared up for Christmas.

Nice to see you Johnor, wishing you a fun and safe trip!

HomemakinGirl

MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Good Monday afternoon, Christmas friends!

Sorry it has taken me so long to post today. I've been trying to get caught up so I can be out of work tomorrow. Elizabeth's One-Act Play goes to region competition tomorrow. I hope they do well!

I think I have a date tonight...with the preacher! LOL We don't attend church in Bellville, ours is a few miles out, but we hang out with the preacher and his family sometimes. He and I talked about going to see Dr. Strange tonight, and now it's turned into dinner & a movie. Nancy and I don't even do that anymore! :p

I hope y'all have a great evening! :D

Have fun tonight Brad and best wishes to Elizabeth!

CGYager

Santa's Helper in South Dakota
MMC Emeritus Member
Nov 3, 2014
Sioux Falls, SD
Evening all. Well "everything" for the zoo decorations are down from the storage area. Looks to be around 20 trees, besides wreaths, inflatables and many other decorations will be making their appearance very shortly. That (plus being up since 2AM) resulted in an afternoon nap. Time now for the hut and DVR viewing of Hawaii Five-0. I'll catch the MNF game later on.
Have a fun evening and a peaceful sleep...
Sweet dreams.jpg

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
I hope your knee is alright Xmas, hope you sleep well too. Have a good night.
Thank you, injuries happen every year during turkey time. I was explaining to my employee who has never gone through a November and I made sure to tell him he will be sore, he will exhausted, and more likely than not he will have had some sort of minor injury caused by a turkey.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Have a great time at the concert, really can't go wrong with Chicago and Earth Wind & Fire. You sound just like my husband, going along to make the wife happy, which is so nice. Decorating for the zoo for Christmas sounds like so much fun! Hope you have a great day off CGYager.
A rule to live by.

Happy wife, Happy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors