Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
We have distributed this week $5600 in mostly food spend for 34 single parent families. We have been able to do this with just four sponsoring organizations, which should give you an idea of the increased need this season. This has been about as fundamental as it comes - help with food, utilities and some winter coats for little ones this year. We have our sponsors working on "Christmas" needs now, but they are handling that on their own.

Today, almost like clockwork, I learned of three new situations. I'm going to find a way to cover those. I expect to hear about more as the week goes on. We are going to do what we can but this is not a normal year at all.

I attended a community event where my sister's daughter was performing with the Utah Choral Society. Great event, which goes to help the Salvation Army. I got a chance to meet and talk with them, and I was surprised that their newest officer, who comes from Southern California, has actually heard of our little Santa Sleigh effort before. They are great people who do a great work.

If you are looking for a local need to fill, I highly recommend the Salvation Army and looking them up. They are bound to have someone close by. They are legit and I guarantee they have greater needs than they can fill this year. They told me they were seeing the same things we are with the single parent families this year. It's always a great need but this year is just off the charts.

Thank you for your support of MyMerryChristmas.com and Santa's Sleigh this year. We have had a rough go ourselves the last several years but I'm gratified once again to report that ALL funds received via memberships and advertising - every single penny - was able to go to Santa's Sleigh this year. Anything that comes in over the next two weeks will go to the cause as well.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image