snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Special Post Day 4

Continuity

We continuously hear the word "change" and how much we crave a "new beginning", " new leadership", or " A different way of doing things". However, here, in our world, we inherently believe in those things which always have tied us together and a continuation of the way we are...

The Season- a time to reflect and remember the wonderful Holidays of our past

The Season- a time when a world, surely gone mad, remembers those important in our lives

The Season- a time to remember and believe in a power that is far greater than anything on this earth

The Season- a time to remember " I am my brother's keeper"

The Season- continuity, the way we are, the way we have been, we celebrate that which reminds us of the need to not seek so much change, the traditions in our lives is what makes us so special, and the season, so joyful

and so it comes to this,
Day 4 until the season

best my friends,

Binger

Traditions are so very important, thanks for this lovely special post Binger.

So nice to hear from you snowflake!! Sorry your Packers lost but glad you had a great time. At least your friend made was happy, right? ;)

It makes me happy to hear Har is doing well! Hope she is enjoying some nice fall weather!

I sure hope things slow down for you soon. We miss seeing you every day! Can't wait to see pictures of your decorations. So exciting!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Thanks, Holiday!
Harlowe is definitely enjoying more walks and time on the deck!
And she loved having Jazzie and my parents and crew, too.
I miss seeing you, too :D
How are you, Gracie, Jim, and your Mom?
Hugs! Enjoy your night!

Good Morning/Afternoon christmas friends...Hope everyone is having a merry day so far...Its a wet and windy day here today Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!....Soo glad my working day is over Woo-hoo...Gonna grab a cuppa tea then pick the girls up from school...Enjoy your day ahead christmas friends-gift-

Evening, buddy~
Hope you had a merry Pines Day! Stay warm!
Enjoy your Christmas movies =]
-holidays-

View attachment 33673
This is Loki after getting a haircut. We've been more consistent in brushing him so he was not full of knots and they saved his beard :)

So adorable!! <3

DoYouHearWhatIHear

Christmasologist
MMC Premiere
Jul 22, 2014
Special Post Day 4

Continuity

We continuously hear the word "change" and how much we crave a "new beginning", " new leadership", or " A different way of doing things". However, here, in our world, we inherently believe in those things which always have tied us together and a continuation of the way we are...

The Season- a time when a world, surely gone mad, remembers those important in our lives

The Season- a time to remember and believe in a power that is far greater than anything on this earth

The Season- continuity, the way we are, the way we have been, we celebrate that which reminds us of the need to not seek so much change, the traditions in our lives is what makes us so special, and the season, so joyful

and so it comes to this,
Day 4 until the season

best my friends,

Binger

Oh binger, your words are so needed tonight for me. Thank you for sharing. Thank you so much. I am glad to know you as a part of this community and look forward to celebrating the season here with you and our friends!

SnowflakeMom

Rudolph's Groomer
MMC Lifer
Apr 22, 2014
Connecticut
Hey MMC... hope everyone had a great day and is having fun at the pines! Work was crazy busy today so I didn't get a chance to log on. I cannot believe we are so close to Thanksgiving. Have a good evening and sleep well!

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Special Post Day 4

Continuity

and so it comes to this,
Day 4 until the season

best my friends,

Binger

Great post, Binger!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Special Post Day 4

Continuity

and so it comes to this,
Day 4 until the season

best my friends,

Binger
Thank you, Binger. And amen!

Ryan

Santa's Mentor
MMC Donor
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 24, 2012
Oklahoma
Good morning ~
Happy Pines Day!
It's going to be cloudy today with a chance of showers, highs near 58 degrees. I'm just having a cup of coffee and watching the news. I only got a couple hours of sleep, we stayed awake until almost 4:00am watching the election coverage. Thankfully there isn't too much planned for today, maybe I'll squeeze a nap in.
I got Maggie's test results last night. She has a heart valve disease that's causing the heart to be enlarged. So far the valve and heart size are compensating well so no other medication is needed at this time. I will just keep her on the cough suppressant and repeat the echocardiogram in one year, unless her symptoms worsen. Thanks again to all who sent thoughts and prayers <3
I hope everyone is well and has a wonderful day!
I'm praying it doesn't worsen! Hope Maggie is okay.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

It has been a long day here, we had to bring our big cat, Winston, back to the humane society today. He bit JP in the arm the other night which got infected quite badly, very quickly. He has gone to the Dr twice and also had to go see a surgeon. It looks like it is healing on its own, but JP has another appointment to see the surgeon again next week. Unfortunately, the only thing we could do is bring him back, we cannot justify keeping him when he bites the kids while they sleep. It was the third occurrence in a year and a half that resulted in seeing a Dr. The shelter is a no kill shelter, and they will try to match him up to a perfect home, One that should probably have no kids and no other pets. We are quite devastated by this, he was a good cat for the most part, very loving, but ornery. We love him very much, but this is best for our family.
I never started decorating since I was gone for hours getting lost in downtown Springfield, so my goal of having the trees up tomorrow is just a pipe dream now.
Day off #2 tomorrow hopefully decorating will be a major part of it.

I hope you all had a great day

Goodnight, everyone

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good evening,

It has been a long day here, we had to bring our big cat, Winston, back to the humane society today. He bit JP in the arm the other night which got infected quite badly, very quickly. He has gone to the Dr twice and also had to go see a surgeon. It looks like it is healing on its own, but JP has another appointment to see the surgeon again next week. Unfortunately, the only thing we could do is bring him back, we cannot justify keeping him when he bites the kids while they sleep. It was the third occurrence in a year and a half that resulted in seeing a Dr. The shelter is a no kill shelter, and they will try to match him up to a perfect home, One that should probably have no kids and no other pets. We are quite devastated by this, he was a good cat for the most part, very loving, but ornery. We love him very much, but this is best for our family.
I never started decorating since I was gone for hours getting lost in downtown Springfield, so my goal of having the trees up tomorrow is just a pipe dream now.

Goodnight, everyone
You guys must be heartbroken. I am sorry to hear it has come to this. I know that it will be tough to part with Winston. I hope that he will be matched with the perfect home.

Good luck with decorating today.

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Good morning ❤️
Cold day here today...
Isak have been sick all week, so I keep him home from school today also
But Im thinking he will be back in the classroom tomorrow.

My boys turn 13 years old tomorrow...
Just like that, from premature (and dysmature) babies to teenagers!!??
That day thirteen years ago, was the worst day of my life
Traumatic and dramatic. I was just minutes from loosing them both
So it's still not a good day for me...
Makes me sick just thinking about it.

Today Im putting up my mini Christmas tree on the kitchen countertop
The big one is coming up right before Thanksgiving

Hope YOU have a wonderful day my friend
Merry Thursday ❤️

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone

So sad Xmas.
Hope decoratiing for Christmas will make the family feel better
Thinking of you all ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events