Christmas Countdown - 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
TGIF, Christmas friends!

I didn't get much done yesterday afternoon. I moved my mower to my brother's shop, but he was already gone for the day so I went home. Jacob is on "tour", Elizabeth was at Mary Poppins rehearsals, and Nancy went shopping, so it was just me, Lulu and sack full of tacos.

Mama is taking all of us out to dinner tomorrow evening to celebrate Jim's birthday (the 9th) and mine (this Sunday).

I hope y'all have a great day! :D

Crown 84

Official MMC Countmeister
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 27, 2007
North Carolina
Good Morning, Milestone Trappers.
Well, the trap is set and the quarry should be stepping into it the day after tomorrow.
And at that point, we will have the 2/3 Season marker in captivity!

Days to the Season: 124
Days to Christmas Day: 166

Yes, sir.
A mere TWO days remain until we move into the FINAL third of our Christmas Season count.
(The year is flying by, Folks!)

We had some rain and moderately heavy winds late yesterday afternoon that cooled things off a bit. We needed the rain because it was so dry!
<< How dry was it, Crown? >>
It was so dry, that the grass was starting to crunch underfoot. And when it gets to that point, rain becomes a necessity!
Today should see us back into the low 90's with about a 40 percent rain chance.
We begin this final day of the work week at 75 degrees, here.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks!
Enjoy your Weekend Eve.

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
I hope your dad‘s ankle heals quickly. And I hope all is well with you and your family! Happy belated birthday to your daughter!

Thank you Holiday!
I’m so happy you were able to check in, we miss you so much!
We’re all doing well, hope you guys are too. Sending big hugs your way!!!

HomemakinGirl

Christmas Cookie Baking Crew
MMC Lifer
Jul 17, 2011
Long Island, New York
Merry Friday MMC ~
I’m moving kind of slow today but that’s okay, I really don’t have too much planned. I’m just having my coffee and I’m working on a menu plan and grocery list. I’m going to run to the pet store later to pick up a couple of things and I need to stop at the butcher as well. Other than that I will be working on the laundry. We’re going to grill burgers for dinner and make a fire tonight. We’ll probably make s’mores as well! That’s about it for me. I hope everyone has a wonderful day!!!
xx

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
Good Morning, Milestone Trappers.
Well, the trap is set and the quarry should be stepping into it the day after tomorrow.
And at that point, we will have the 2/3 Season marker in captivity!

Days to the Season: 124
Days to Christmas Day: 166

Yes, sir.
A mere TWO days remain until we move into the FINAL third of our Christmas Season count.
(The year is flying by, Folks!)

We had some rain and moderately heavy winds late yesterday afternoon that cooled things off a bit. We needed the rain because it was so dry!
<< How dry was it, Crown? >>
It was so dry, that the grass was starting to crunch underfoot. And when it gets to that point, rain becomes a necessity!
Today should see us back into the low 90's with about a 40 percent rain chance.
We begin this final day of the work week at 75 degrees, here.

Have a Fabulous Friday, Folks!
Enjoy your Weekend Eve.
Thanks Crown! Happy July TGIF!

Reactions: HomemakinGirl

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
Good Thursday morning, Christmas friends!

I broke my lawn mower yesterday, and I have no one to blame but myself. I've operated it all season without checking the oil, because I'm always in a hurry. Well, I just paid the price. Now I have to rebuild the engine. And the lawn is half mowed!

I think Bernie is more satisfied with his new alarm system now. I went over and explained the operation to him again, and he was much more comfortable using it. I hope it helps him.

And I hope y'all have a great day! :D
Sorry to hear the smell of roast engine didn't alert you before it was toast... :confused:

Yuletide Junkie

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
MMC Premiere
Jan 17, 2008
Minnesota
My brilliant bride made it through another outpatient surgery, yesterday. Smooth sailing...She tends to heal easily.
That having been said, we were both worn down, last evening, from a long day at the hospital. We snoozed out, for awhile, before pulling the evening meal together.

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
My brilliant bride made it through another outpatient surgery, yesterday. Smooth sailing...She tends to heal easily.
That having been said, we were both worn down, last evening, from a long day at the hospital. We snoozed out, for awhile, before pulling the evening meal together.
So glad to hear she's doing well!

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

That's good news.

I used to nap on the weekends before life got busy. Tried to nap at the hospital the last time I was there because I figured I'd be waiting awhile, but when the doc came in he said it wouldn't be too long and I should sit up and be out of there quick. Two hours later ... I could have napped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image