Greetings from Christmas Broadband

ChristmasBroadband

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Sep 1, 2006
Arizona
www.christmasbroadband.com
Hi! My name is Rob Schroeder, and I run a Christmas radio station on Live365 called Christmas Broadband. I was contacted on my own forums by Jeff, who told me about his wonderful website and active forum. I am not here to promote my station, although I will have a link in my signature. But I'm really looking forward to participating in the Christmas discussion. My passion for Christmas is why I started the station. I've been looking for a good Christmas-themed forum. I like mine, but it's nowhere near as active as this one! Maybe some of you can stop by and say hi on mine. (It's currently under construction at the moment, gearing up for the 2006 season!)

Anyway, just wanted to intoduce myself, and say that I'm very excited about becoming a very active member in this community.

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Rob,

Thanks so much! We need a coming together of these forums and of our Christmas sites. You have an edge on us in terms of what you offer and that's because you play to the theater of the mind. Your station is more than welcome to promote via these forums and our sites. It's all Christmas to us. (Although we need to be careful, we could max your bandwidth in a hurry). I look forward to hearing about your plans for 2006 and working to share with our audience what you've got going on.

I've listened to Christmas Broadband and highly recommend it. Welcome to the Merry Forums!

Jeff

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
ooh christmas music sweet
:???:

M

McDLT

Rob "sounds" great - can't wait to check it out. Not sure how it will sound on dial up but will give it a shot.

:) Welcome here!

S

sheepsnot

Rob, I'm a big fan of your radio station. Glad to have you among us. Welcome!
8) :) :grin: :D :smile:

ChristmasBroadband

Reindeer Pooper Scooper
MMC Member
Sep 1, 2006
Arizona
www.christmasbroadband.com
Thanks for the welcomes! I do have some new ideas for this year, and would love to hear your suggestions too. Jeff and I are trying to come up with ideas of how to partner between our sites. Let us know if you have any ideas how to make that happen. I just think with the #1 Christmas website, and one of the most popular Christmas radio stations (if I do say so myself), we could offer alot. Just what, hasn't been determined yet. At any rate, I'm very excited about the 2006 season, which always starts for me on Sept 1.

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
any way to get the station to play on the site? That would be cool.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
welcome rob!!

i look forward to checking out your site!

xo

S

sheepsnot

Oh, yeah, baby! Ray Conniff singing Rudolph! Twenty years ago we'd have to break out the cassettes to do this. I still have an old Christmas album with bell music. It's red vinyl and beautiful to look at and to listen to. Just bells, no words or other instruments. Quasimodo would be proud. Esmeralda!

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
ah christmas time is here, love this song

S

sheepsnot

Grinch! Top notch entertainment, if you ask me, and you did. You just can't remember it.

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
its wierd your getting things before me I think. I just got Ray. Wonder if I'll get Grinch next

S

sheepsnot

I don't know cause I was typing. It's 10:29 and Andy Williams is singing It Came Upon a Midnight Clear.

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
hmm we're getting a different mix. wonder how that works

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player