Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
I know I've said it a couple of times this week but we're sending out the last of Santa's sleigh this morning.

The generosity the past couple of days have allowed us to keep rolling and, unfortunately, the needs this year are off the charts. An additional $1800 or so has come in this week and with that we've been able to do help with a lot of things we didn't even know about a day or two ago.

This has been an extremely difficult personal year(s) and for me personally I have found a lot of much needed Christmas spirit working with others in this capacity. Some situations this time around have been more difficult to learn about. We decided to focus on single parents and food scarcity and through Thanksgiving and up to this week that is where most of our efforts went. So many came out of the woodwork this year and rose up to serve or to give as we've done this.

This is the week where tears have flowed. It's part of it. But really those tears are a demonstration of love and charity as they work hard to support those important in their lives. I've seen, once again, those we try to help then rise up and try to help others. That's the real humbling lesson of charity and service. It has once again taught me much.

Thank you for your generosity. Thank you for your anonymous giving. Thank you for your ever present dedication to just celebrating Christmas. It heals hearts, including my own.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image