NEW

S

sheepsnot

That's a great story. I laughed quite a bit, wondering why you were carrying a stuffed monkey. Any explanation?

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:welcome: Welcome DVDguy, I used to manage a VHS and Beta Video Store, ain't technology grand?

I see you have made yourself comfy and I look forward to getting to know you as time goes on.

:D Great timing on your greeting Jeff!

:nice: What a great love story!

My brother is the Karaoke King in Ottawa.
He and his wife have a thriving business. They had a Karaoke Wedding.

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
thank you all, I have been enjoying this site for two days almost nonstop :)

Jeff Westover

Chief Elf Officer
MMC Founder
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Oct 7, 2004
Cache Valley, Utah
jeffwestover.com
Awesome story. I think we need to change someone's logon here from "dvdguy" to "monkeyboy". It seems to fit and it gives me an entire new mental image of your prince!

Here's our love story, in similar condensed reading style:

Dashingly handsome young man dates for 8 solid years, wanting only to marry and have children. Much heartache ensues. He reaches age 27, swears off women forever and walks in a rut so deep he cannot see over the top of it. Enter "the princess". She's a single mom, mother of a five year old. While visiting the babysitter (my sister-in-law) she sees a video of the dashingly-handsome-but-in-a-rut young man and hears angels sing. She goes home and makes two phone calls -- one, to the man she was dating. She broke it off. The other, to her mother to declare she has found her husband. The dashingly-handsome-young-man is setup about a week later. Three weeks later they are engaged, a few months later they are married, a nanosecond later they are pregnant, a decade later they have seven children...and still madly in love.

Who's next?

Jeff

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
sigh.

xo

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
awesome story. To tell the truth I have gone by that name before. Lately dvd guy because of the massive collection. Did I tell you I love that story? :grin:

mrshfromjersey

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
Port Charlotte, FL
home.earthlink.net
Sounds like Christmas lovers are romantics! Nice story Jeff. Just goes to show you that when the right one comes along...you know it.

I wish I knew of someone for ElfWorks, but the guys in NJ right now are...well....from NJ.

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
I AM WILLING TO TRAVEL!!!!!

:D

xo

dvdelf

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
the majority of my friends are taken (though that hasnt stopped some of them from dating <smack>). It might take a while but when you find the one you'll know it

mrshfromjersey

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Aug 22, 2006
Port Charlotte, FL
home.earthlink.net
I didn't mean that they are too far from you. NJ guys are just different. Anyway, we're moving to Florida in two weeks. I'll have to see if there's anyone free down there for you.

Match maker match maker....

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
meant to ask this earlier... why are you moving to florida during hurricaine season???????????

xo

S

sheepsnot

It's Short Attention Span Man: This is a great, hey, is that a butterfly?

RavenHardt

Santa Clausologist
MMC Lifer
Aug 23, 2006
holbrook, ma 02343
I dont mean that in a bad way.....you know I love to pick on you....at least I hope you know that.....hehehehehehe

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image