Who's ready for christmas?

halfawake454

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
Nov 1, 2009
Hey everyone! I have been a lurker on this forum for about the last month. Earlier today I posted at the IMDB page about the new animated "A Christmas Carol" movie and someone on those forums started a thread about talking about christmas. It is a good explaination of me so I don't have to retell every I'll just copy and paste that. Yes My birthday is on Christmas. I don't know what else to say except that I wish I could skip November right now. I'm ready for Christmas. cheesy

Here is the post I made at the other place so you can understand me and my christmas' a bit better.

"I am a Male and am 19. My birthday is actually on Christmas, yep, I was born real early in the morning on Christmas day 1989. So, for those that already love christmas, think how much I love it. It is my birthday too! My favorite time of year without a doubt. The short few days before Christmas actually. The time when schools out and family is back home. As I get older I am actually liking Christmas more and more. When I was a little kid I liked christmas for the gifts and I got extra because of my birthday. My parents were nice they didn't cheat me gifts. Anyway, I like it now better than before because now it is about the traditions and seeing everyone back home. I am from Kansas and I am going to college in Arizona. So, I already know my favorite day(s) this year.

December 23rd My flight leaves to head back home. Having gone through this last year I know I'll be excited. Last year I stayed up that whole night since my plane left early in the morning. This year my sister is actually flying in on the same day as me (she lives in Texas).

December 24th we don't generally do anything. I sleep in, waked up happily knowing that it is the 24th. Around 5:30p.m. we go to mass. Which actually is kind of funny because I actually identify as atheist (for a few years now). If I actually had the choice whether or not to go to mass I'd choose to go on Christmas Eve. I dunno, just makes me feel good. I think it has something to do with tradition and the Christmas songs they sing during this time.

*Sigh* I can't wait.

****, only November 1st.

However, I can't wait until the day after thanksgiving, a radio station here in Arizona always plays christmas songs 24/7. It always gets me even more in the mood. Like the week before I fly back home, it always happens, Christmas is always the only thing I can think about constantly. Hell, I'm thinking about it way to much now. Wish I could skip November. Normally I wouldn't wish away my life, but just this once, it's okay. I'll give up this month.

Come On Christmas!!!"

Courtney

Makin' A Comeback!
MMC Lifer
Jul 21, 2008
Home
Good to have you here! Enjoy! :tree:

Solice

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Dec 31, 2008
Scandinavian
Wow, I love your story!
I'm exited for you!
But I hope November goes slow because I have som much to do.
And I hope I can enjoy every day of December.
Grab on to each day so It doesn't go so fast.
Because before you know it, christmas is over.

The best time of the year is now!

Enjoy your christmas with your family.
It sounds so great, warm and loving.
Hope my kids feels the same way when they grow up!

:welcome:

Irishsnow

Dang Near Santa Himself
MMC Lifer
Dec 5, 2005
Ireland
Hello and Welcome :tree:

ChristmasFanatic56

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 19, 2009
NC, USA
I am soooo ready for Christmas!

Hope you have an awesome time on the Boards! :tree:

made582

MMC's Ambassador to the North Pole
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Apr 15, 2009
Greenfield, Indiana
Hello and Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bradmac

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
MMC Lifer
Nov 7, 2008
Bellville, GA
Welcome to MMC! cheesy

HoosierChristmas

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 8, 2007
:welcome: to the Merry Forums family!

We hope you enjoy it here! Merry Christmas!

Jas

Tinsel Straightener
MMC Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Oct 30, 2009
Canada

VeganChristmasBaby

Chestnut Roaster
MMC Member
Oct 30, 2009
Los Angeles
I'm new!

:tree: Hi everybody,

I've been a frequent readehttp://www.kissmyvegan.blogspot.com/r of the forums for a few years now, and last week, I decided to finally join in with all of the fun!

I'm a Brooklyn-based Christmas baby who lives for Christmas! A few other things about me: I'm getting married next week, and I'm so excited about it. I listen to Christmas music almost every day of the year. I love animals and working with children. Oh yeah - and I also happen to be a vegan - which means I eat everything except animal products or byproducts. I have a blog called "Kiss Me, I'm Vegan!" (http://www.kissmyvegan.blogspot.com), which I've been keeping up for about a year now, and I love it so much.

I think it's a perfect time to join My Merry Christmas, because I've spent the past year veganizing my family's holiday favorites, and I would love to share those recipes here on the forums!

I'm also hoping I'll find one or two people like me on here. :) If nothing else, I've wanted to join this community for a while now, and I'm so happy to be a part of it now!

Thank you in advance for including me in your Christmas experiences and journeys - I'm so excited to share my own with all of you!

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image