Not open for further replies.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good Evening, MMC!!
Hope you have a festive & MERRY Pines night!!
See you all soon =)

MerryCarey

A Voice from the North
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 6, 2008
New England, USA
I've been away too long! I'm busy in America's Capitol. But, I wanted to say hi and report that Christmas is being celebrated in the Smithsonian Museum of American History. At least in their gift shop...

Have a great day!
My favorite museum! Thanks for the photo!

Edge612

Santa's Mentor
MMC Premiere
Oct 7, 2011
I got a letter today saying my dentist is retiring in June. Made me sad cause I have been going to him for 5 years and I really like him a lot but he's 65 now so I understand him wanting to retire. I actually thought he was in his mid-late 50s but I googled him and found out he is 65. Ahh well now to find a new dentist.

xmas365

“Yes! Yes I do! I like Christmas! I love Christmas
MMC Lifer
Jan 5, 2010
Massachusetts
Good evening,

I put in over 12 hours at work today, heading to what looks like at least a 52 hour work week. I haven't done that much in years. Tomorrow may be the same. I am beat, and my alarm will be going off at 4am.

My grandfather had the tests done on that spot on his lung and it came back as cancer, with his age they feel there isn't much they can do. I don't know what the future holds, but my grandfather has said he just wants to see my grandmother again.

I hope you all had a good day.

Goodnight, everyone

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good evening,

I put in over 12 hours at work today, heading to what looks like at least a 52 hour work week. I haven't done that much in years. Tomorrow may be the same. I am beat, and my alarm will be going off at 4am.

My grandfather had the tests done on that spot on his lung and it came back as cancer, with his age they feel there isn't much they can do. I don't know what the future holds, but my grandfather has said he just wants to see my grandmother again.

Goodnight, everyone
I am sorry to hear this Xmas. My thoughts are with you, your grandpa and family during this difficult time.

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
That sounds like a great place - perfect in the spring & at Christmas!! :D Probably beautiful mums in the fall too? And I agree, I can never pop in for a quick visit, though we did pretty good yesterday at keeping moving! As I mentioned my sisters truck was FULL!
-santa-

Good morning, Holiday!
It is a great place. In fall, the outside is decorated with corn stalks, pumpkins, and mums ~ gorgeous! I really need to make the time to go there!!
Have a Merry day!!

I bet your house smells AMAZING! Enjoy the bread! It was nice having you here this morning! :)

Yes, baking bread always makes a house smell amazing! It was very tasty, but the loaf didn't rise as much as I would have liked. 9-grain bread is rather dense. Though I had the oven on to warm the top of the stove, it still might not have been warm enough to rise properly. This morning on Cook's Country they featured a recipe for Dakota bread and it had 7-grain cereal in it. I so have to try it!

Thank you so much, Holiday!!
xx

Thank you! I think everything that is in there is doing well. It's just too damp for the tiller. And we want to till it up good again before planting the rest of the garden. We'll get sunshine again some day soon... :D

You're welcome! Love your attitude!!

I bet your house smells wonderful!!

Have a merry day, yourself! :)
xx

Good morning, snowflake!
I hope you and Harlowe had a good night!
Thank you so much ~ you have a Merry day, too!
xx

My buddy stopped off today and had bought me some Carolina Reaper peppers and ground up Reaper. He also had brought chili with him already seasoned. Every bite was like a mouthful of lava. Lemme tell ya..lol..words dont even begin to describe these lil gems.

Good morning, NcGunny!
Those little gems sound a bit too hot for me! Enjoy!!

Thanks!
We're ridiculously compatible!
. . .
Brilliant!

Good morning, Merry!
You're welcome.
Thank you so much!
Have a Merry day!
xx

please pray for my friends in Fort McMurray, a northern community in Alberta.
http://www.fortmcmurraytoday.com/
Their home was in an area hardest hit by the fire so far and it looks like they have nothing to go home to. They and their kids are safe in an evacuation centre. This is when I wish we lived closer.

Praying for your friends, CS!
(((HUGS)))

Been watching the news about the fire and praying for all there. My heart and prayers go out to your friend and all effected including the wildlife. I can't imagine the devastation and I am so sad it happened.

Mine does, too!

Thankfully it's almost quitting time!!! :D

My hubby went to the nursery today where we have a gift certificate from our neighbors to plant a tree in memory of my Dad. The cert. is over a year old so we need to use it up. He ordered a Japanese Zelcova! :) They don't give those things away. Yikes!! But I'm so excited to see it! :D Here is a pic of one in the fall:

You all have a wonderful evening! See you tonight! I may be late....our friend is having $1 margarita's at the legion tonight in honor of Cinco de Mayo! :D

-santa dance-

Beautiful tree!
Hope you had a blast last night!!

. . .
Thanks Meceka!
Love the picture of Palmer, such a cutie patootie!
xx
. . .

Good morning, HmG! I hope you and Maggie had a good night!
You're welcome.
Thank you!
Have a Merry day!
xx

Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone

Xmas, my prayers are with your grandfather and you and your family at this time. (((HUGS)))
Hope today is far better for you!

Meceka

MMC Associate Editor
MMC Lifer
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Louann Jeffries Award
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Nov 27, 2008
Mid-Michigan
Good morning!

Although I've been up since before 2, I don't feel all that awake yet. More coffee and then a few chores to do before work ~ store tasks today. Research and paperwork is on tap ~ should be interesting!

Have a Merry day!

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Merry Morning friends,
Having Monday as a holiday has confused my timing a bit. Keep thinking it's a day earlier than it is. The heatwave is here and we are expected to reach as high as 18C this afternoon!!!!! Summer is on everyone's mind. Hope we get these temps during summer.
-sun-

Things are hectic but I will pop in when I can. I may not be able to keep up or reply to everyone but wishing everyone the best.

P S Happy Cinco De Mayo
Cinco de mayo two.jpg

Last edited:

Festive Spirit

Christmas Royalty
MMC Lifer
Sep 11, 2012
England
Good morning!

Although I've been up since before 2, I don't feel all that awake yet. More coffee and then a few chores to do before work ~ store tasks today. Research and paperwork is on tap ~ should be interesting!

Have a Merry day!
Merry Morning M
Hope you get everything done. Hope you sleep better tonight and catch up on some rest. I slept restless again. Feeling pretty exhausted BUT this glorious sunshine and warm temps is enough to get me up and about!

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good evening,

Goodnight, everyone
I'm very sorry to hear about your grandfather, friend~
Keeping him, and your family in my thoughts & prayers.
Sending lots of strength and love your way.

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning, Holiday!
It is a great place. In fall, the outside is decorated with corn stalks, pumpkins, and mums ~ gorgeous! I really need to make the time to go there!!
Have a Merry day!!

Yes, baking bread always makes a house smell amazing! It was very tasty, but the loaf didn't rise as much as I would have liked. 9-grain bread is rather dense. Though I had the oven on to warm the top of the stove, it still might not have been warm enough to rise properly. This morning on Cook's Country they featured a recipe for Dakota bread and it had 7-grain cereal in it. I so have to try it!

Thank you so much, Holiday!!
xx

You're welcome! Love your attitude!!

Good morning, snowflake!
I hope you and Harlowe had a good night!
Thank you so much ~ you have a Merry day, too!
xx

Good morning, NcGunny!
Those little gems sound a bit too hot for me! Enjoy!!

Good morning, Merry!
You're welcome.
Thank you so much!
Have a Merry day!
xx

Praying for your friends, CS!
(((HUGS)))

Mine does, too!

Beautiful tree!
Hope you had a blast last night!!

Good morning, HmG! I hope you and Maggie had a good night!
You're welcome.
Thank you!
Have a Merry day!
xx

Xmas, my prayers are with your grandfather and you and your family at this time. (((HUGS)))
Hope today is far better for you!
Good morning, M~
Happy Friday Eve!
Thank you, I hope you got a better night of sleep as well.
Hope you have a most Merry day!
Xx

snowflake22

*Harlowe's Mom*
MMC Lifer
Louann Jeffries Award
Jul 10, 2011
Wisconsin
Good morning!

Have a Merry day!
Coffee Cheers!
Hope your research & paperwork go well!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christmas Activities

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image