Who are all these people?

Elf Ed Zachary

Minister of Defense of Santa Claus, North Pole
MMC Member
Oct 6, 2004
North Pole
mymerrychristmas.com
Ok, so I've been negligent in my duties here. I'm stunned to see how much things have changed here. Pleased, but stunned. What have you been putting on your wheaties, Jeff?

And what's with Sheepsnot and Elfworks? Are these two made for each other or what? Sheesh.

Anyway, to you newbies here -- welcome. Now that you've introduced yourselves do something more and post somewhere. It's not all about you, you know. We want to know what you think.

My name, if I just have to live up to the title of this thread, is Elf Ed Zachary. If you don't know me, well, you should. And yeah, I'm an elf. No short jokes please.

S

sheepsnot

My wife begs to differ with your comment about me and Elfworks. We do share a lot of the same views about Christmas, Halloween, eggnog, short people, etc. I wouldn't worry about short jokes if I was as old as you, though. I'd worry about being put out to pasture in favor of cheaper, younger labor. 8) Good to hear from you, Ed.

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada
:) Jeff is simply permitting his inner Christmas child to emerge, thereby having more fun with Christmas. Could it be more fun?

:thumbsup: ElfWorks is cooking up a festive treat for all of us.

:p Sheepsnot is working diligently to change his name to Reindeersnot, but has yet to encounter any slobbering & goobering reindeer.

:wiggy: Some of us have come out of hiding and others have discovered the Merry Forums for the first time.

:welcome: Welcome back Elf Ed!

elfworks

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Jul 5, 2006
texas
yo auntie! i love those dancin reindeer!!!!!

xo

sgrover

MMC Emeritus Member
MMC Emeritus Member
Sep 1, 2006
Midwest, USA
AuntieMisletoe! I recognize you too! I just found this place after christmas.com shut down, :-o . But this looks like a great place to be, I'm excited to get to know everyone here. I'm just starting to read a few posts and get myself aquainted. :)

JayIsh

MMC Musicmaster, MerryChristmasRadio
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
MMC Donor
Christmas Crew
Santa's Elf
Kringle Radio DJ
Aug 20, 2006
New Jersey
merrychristmasradio.com
Hi Ed, Auntie, Jeff, Elf...Anybody I missed...But especially you Sandy...We've all been hoping you'd find us!!! This is our new home, well, this and www.thexmasplace.com. Christmas.com is gone, it's true, but we're here and happy, and ready for the run-up to the greates day of the year!!! Welcome Sandy, and thanks for the welcome Ed...And sorry about the pasture pies on your pointy shoes...Hey are you related to Hermie???

Jay

AuntieMistletoeDear

MMC Hostess of Christmas Online
MMC Lifer
Christmas.com Alum
Christmas Crew
Christmas Talk Alum
Oct 7, 2005
Ontario, Canada

:) Hi, Jay and Sandy and others ~ enjoy your time between Christmases wherever you feel at home.

There's a cup of tea or coffee brewing all year.

Christmas Activities

Share Your New Christmas Music
A Christmas Carol
Support the Merry Forums
MMC Events

Kringle Radio
Pop Out Player

Sponsors

Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image Banner image